Any news on the update?

Joncardiff88

Really annoying. I always expect some bugs with a new FM, as that seems to be the rule every year. But never taken so long. Not playing a game before the update this year, as there are way to many bugs. When you add all the features they have taken away to, it use isn’t a good product. Really disappointed with SI this year. The removal of bonuses in contracts makes it way harder being a small team. Seems they have made the game simpler this year. Just lowered the quality so it will not compete with the full version? Never been so disappointed in my years with FM/CM, Going back to CM94 EOS. 

2 hours ago, Gujord said:

Really annoying. I always expect some bugs with a new FM, as that seems to be the rule every year. But never taken so long. Not playing a game before the update this year, as there are way to many bugs. When you add all the features they have taken away to, it use isn’t a good product. Really disappointed with SI this year. The removal of bonuses in contracts makes it way harder being a small team. Seems they have made the game simpler this year. Just lowered the quality so it will not compete with the full version? Never been so disappointed in my years with FM/CM, Going back to CM94 EOS. 

In 2 sentences you say they’ve made it way harder being a small team and then say they have made the game simpler 😂. Then you say your going to play the most simple version in history.

as far as I can see the contract negotiations were basically a work around to keep great players on the cheap.....totally unrealistic.

Sometimes I feel sorry for SI. last year it was me complaining. Now I’m happy (along with many others) but a new horde are moaning. 

they cant win.

37 minutes ago, steam just is said:

In 2 sentences you say they’ve made it way harder being a small team and then say they have made the game simpler 😂. Then you say your going to play the most simple version in history.

as far as I can see the contract negotiations were basically a work around to keep great players on the cheap.....totally unrealistic.

Sometimes I feel sorry for SI. last year it was me complaining. Now I’m happy (along with many others) but a new horde are moaning. 

they cant win.

What are you on about? The game is unplayable. Can’t do any tactics due to bugs, you click on your team and suddenly you’re playing the game due to another bug. List goes on. The game should never have been released like this as I expressed in an earlier post. 

you ever know a FMT have an App Store rating of 2.5 after 2 weeks of release? That should tell you everything you need to know. 

10 minutes ago, StuartMurray said:

What are you on about? The game is unplayable. Can’t do any tactics due to bugs, you click on your team and suddenly you’re playing the game due to another bug. List goes on. The game should never have been released like this as I expressed in an earlier post. 

you ever know a FMT have an App Store rating of 2.5 after 2 weeks of release? That should tell you everything you need to know. 

The bugs are one thing. My reply was talking about the content (match, UI etc) which I think will be a big leap forward.

yes it’s buggy. Yes it’s taking time to fix. But this isn’t a money spinner for SI. limited resources and time this year in particular. Don’t get mad about it. We just have to be a bit patient. If it sold 1 million copies like full fat then changes would be made quicker. They’re not doing this deliberately.

3 hours ago, StuartMurray said:

This is the worst rated game on iOS. Ridiculous it’s now 2 weeks and no update. 

They are probably have to undertake the biggest bug fix in the history of the game. Hoping it’s soon but think they have a huge job on their hands. At what point are people going to start demanding refunds, as buying a game in early Dec and having to wait a month or so to play it isn’t a great customer experience. 

20 hours ago, Joncardiff88 said:
2 hours ago, steam just is said:

they cant win.

To clarify, as English is not my first language. I did not mean simpler, as easier to play. Meant that it feels like a lesser game, compared to last years version. It feels more stripped down. 

Edited by Gujord

Hi guys,

Thanks for contacting us,

We appreciate some of you may be disappointed with how the game currently looks and feels and we apologise for this - but please be sure that we are making best efforts to correct any and all of these issues currently, and we hope to have a fix for these problems soon. However this area of the forum isn't really meant for such discussion and so i will be locking off this thread. This forum is meant to act as extension of our bug logging system, thereby helping us get as much coverage as possible for specific issues on specific devices, as the issues can be extremely broad given the amount of devices we support - these kinds of discussions unfortunately detract from our ability to do this effectively, so please try to use the General Discussion areas of the forums for these kinds of issues in future.

Cheers,

Harry

14 minutes ago, Gujord said:

To clarify, as English is not my first language. I did not mean simpler, as easier to play. Meant that it feels like a lesser game, compared to last years version. It feels more stripped down. 

I think they call it streamlined now. :lol:

There will always be people that are unhappy with the latest version (bugs aside) what baffles me is that they removed features that nobody asked for them to remove.