Manager Reputation - Where can I go?

I've started a save with Rochdale, with Sunday League playing experience. 

I was expected to finish 22nd, but stayed up by finishing 18th. Then, in the second season I finished 4th and won promotion through the play-offs. Naturally, I'm finding life in the Championship pretty difficult, and most likely will get relegated.

I'm just wondering, if I were to get sacked or resign at the end of the season - where can I expect to find a job? My manager reputation is 35%, but not sure how that translates to what clubs may offer me a job? Obviously, Man City/Liverpool/Chelsea etc. aren't going to offer me anything - but would an established championship club give me a chance, or even a struggling Premier League club? Or, if I were to look abroad - am I looking at clubs in the top divisions but mid-table? Or Serie B/Spanish Second Division etc.?

Thank in advance.

To answer my own question, I have an update...

I finished the season with Rochdale - things started to come together in the end and finished a very respectable 13th, and then the following season finished a-still-very-respectful 16th. However, I was done with Rochdale and threw my hat into the ring for a few other jobs around Europe...by this stage my Manager Reputation was at 50%.

I had interviews with Hoffenheim, Real Sociedad, and Rennes - and received offers from Hoffenheim & Real Sociedad, and think I would have been offered the job at Rennes too, but had already chosen to take the Hoffenheim job. 

Hopefully this will give other players doing a journeyman career a little bit of guidance as to where you can go based on manager reputation! 

17 minutes ago, marcMCFC1986 said:

To answer my own question, I have an update...

I finished the season with Rochdale - things started to come together in the end and finished a very respectable 13th, and then the following season finished a-still-very-respectful 16th. However, I was done with Rochdale and threw my hat into the ring for a few other jobs around Europe...by this stage my Manager Reputation was at 50%.

I had interviews with Hoffenheim, Real Sociedad, and Rennes - and received offers from Hoffenheim & Real Sociedad, and think I would have been offered the job at Rennes too, but had already chosen to take the Hoffenheim job. 

Hopefully this will give other players doing a journeyman career a little bit of guidance as to where you can go based on manager reputation! 

Seems a bit of a leap imo. Cannot imagine Hoffenheim or Sociedad hiring Gareth Ainsworth if he keeps Wycombe up for a couple of seasons...

I think the level of coaching qualifications that I’ve done might have an influence? And Hoffenheim said my style of play suits them, so maybe teams who play a certain way would be more interested in me?

I don’t know, but it would be interesting to have a response from SI as to what factors determine what job offers you’d get?!

Yeah I would liken your journey to someone like Gareth Ainsworth, or perhaps the Cowley brothers when they joined Huddersfield from Lincoln City. I would expect that after two years of stability in the Championship at a smaller club you'd be able to jump up from a lower reputation club in your division to one of the underperforming bigger clubs like Sheffield Wednesday/Nottingham Forest/Derby County, but I wouldn't necessarily expect to go top tier, and certainly not top tier of one of the other major nations.

Out of interest, I presume you applied for them rather than you being approached? I can see why through an application that coaching badges + style of play + strong interview might sway that. That said, I do think it should be harder to fail a job interview and I'd imagine the clubs you've mentioned would be more likely to have a domestic bias when it comes to coach employment, Real Sociedad aside perhaps.