How to tell if Home Grown for ECC?

Hi, I have problems finding players who are home grown for the ECC Registration. For context I manage Goytre United in Wales, in FM20 I am in year 2034. About 70% of my players are shown as home grown in the nation on the "home grown" Squad page info. And They do not count as home grown in the Squad registration for European Champions Cup (also EC and EC2). The Squad registration says "Players who has played in Wales for 3 years before age 21", but anyone that has 3 years before age 21 in England, Scotland, North Ireland are considered "home Grown" on the Squad Page as well as when I scout for players.

TLDR: Is there a different home-grown Collum I can use in Squad page, and Search criteria in player scouted that is equal or identical to the ECC rules, and not to the League rules. This would make life easier. I have problems with selection because I didn't take this into account before it was too late.

Thanks for any advice!

First thing you can do is go to the Filtered drop down menu and select Hide Players - Not home-grown. This will show you only those that are home-grown for both league and ECC.

Under Squad - Players drop down menu, choose registration and choose ECC. Now only home-grown players according to the ECC rules will have the HGC/HGN icons next to their name. However the column "home-grown status" will still say home grown according to league rules.

For player searches, under Search go to Additional Conditions - Add Condition - Home-Grown Status (should be the near the top). There is now a "Trained in... " drop down menu where you can choose various options. To list players trained at your club, choose "Trained at club 15-21"  and then your club (you should also choose "Trained at club 0-21" but put the OR as the conjunction). Now add also another condition which will have "Trained in nation 0-21" and choose Wales.

Edited by goranm