Same newgen in FM20 and FM21... let me present to you: Mr. Marvin Wattiau ! Could he be the new Tó Madeira ?

Look at this:

FM20:

image.thumb.png.d5cf454dd8adbff08883e98785136bcb.png

And FM21:

image.thumb.png.e33a2b257f6270a1051115edf4aac7a3.png

I found this on another website, this one is from FM20: 

daa342_d3d15609e76745cda6d14aaa42168500~mv2.webp

I think we have the new Tó Madeira, but he appears only as a newgen

I did some searching on the internet and he is an existing person... and a FM-player.... what a coincidence !

Good job Marvin !

If you want to find other real-life people involved with SI and FM who come through as newgens in youth intakes in the game, put "FaceInTheGame" in the searchbar and it'll show you a list of all of them that exist in the save at that moment in time.

27 minutes ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

If you want to find other real-life people involved with SI and FM who come through as newgens in youth intakes in the game, put "FaceInTheGame" in the searchbar and it'll show you a list of all of them that exist in the save at that moment in time.

I also found you Jordan :lol:

image.thumb.png.d601c8103e97421b0146b2251ff88edf.png

But the mystery is solved then.... I heard about "ÿour face in the game" a few years ago, but never thought of it again 

10 hours ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

I didn't know you could do this, I've just checked and found my star striker for Lancaster in the Conf National League is a face in the game called Rob Brain, came through at Man Utd and i snapped him up for free, hes 19 now and its his first proper season for me and has 22 goals in 23 games.

I also have Tom Askey, a midfielder that came from Villa and Ryan Pardo-Roques, a GK that came from from Newcastle but neither are star players.

6 hours ago, Weed07 said:

I didn't know you could do this, I've just checked and found my star striker for Lancaster in the Conf National League is a face in the game called Rob Brain, came through at Man Utd and i snapped him up for free, hes 19 now and its his first proper season for me and has 22 goals in 23 games.

I also have Tom Askey, a midfielder that came from Villa and Ryan Pardo-Roques, a GK that came from from Newcastle but neither are star players.

Rob Brain would be SI staffer @Rob Brain, and Tom Askey is one of the researchers.