According to the rules of my league I can register a free transfer at any time image.png.5d5ed26412b42d02bc08f3cfeb4709d6.pngyet when I've selected the player (which is still within the restrictions) I can't confirm, the only button available is "Testing Changes Only" (which is greyed out) image.png.92ff2580e888a2cb170a8a72c93bb614.png

• SI Staff

Thanks for the feedback. 

If you have a save game from just before this 'Testing Changes Only' button became visible could you please upload it to our cloud service. 

Details on how to upload can be found via the link below. 

https://community.sigames.com/forum/769-football-manager-2021-bugs-forum/

Cheers,

Ben 

Following on from my last post above, I have continued to the match screen and it has automatically registered the player so he is now eligible. So newly-signed free transfers CAN be registered... but it didn't allow me to do it myself in this instance.

• 1 month later...
On 22/12/2020 at 03:43, JimbobWWFC said:

Following on from my last post above, I have continued to the match screen and it has automatically registered the player so he is now eligible. So newly-signed free transfers CAN be registered... but it didn't allow me to do it myself in this instance.

Bless you! Was getting this on a 5 star (for my team) CB and it would never have occurred to me to put them in the match squad unregistered. Worked just like you said. they were automagically registered when I went into the match day screens.