U21 National teams bug

Ok so this bug has been ongoing since FMM20, so basically the players in the U21 national team don’t leave the club, when there called up or when they hit 22, this only seems to happen with the club your playing as, it happened to me a bunch in FMM20 and it’s still doing it in this version, I thought I’d let you know because no one else seems to have reported this glitch.

Edited by bh02032002

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, abgbotak kembali dgn sayur said:

yeah.i have the same problem too. once i take national job, the U21 players are neglected. No new players selected, nor the old ones who have reached age flag as ineligible. We cant do anything for U21.

Is this on a save on the new update for you? If so, if you could send us your save that would be much appreciated

• 1 month later...
On 01/04/2021 at 14:42, Louie Silvani said:

Is this on a save on the new update for you? If so, if you could send us your save that would be much appreciated

I have same problem. No new call up when managing national team. Already upload my save data via owncloud for you reference. Please help to fix it. Thanks.

@Nicko Setyabudi I was investigating your save and noticed your u21 team didn't have any matches arranged and so maybe that's why they didn't call anyone up? So I arranged a friendly for them and went on holiday. On my return the u21 squad had called up at least 10 players for that match and all seemed good. So just checking your u21 team had matches arranged?

Update - It's also the case that the game currently doesn't have any U21 competitions/matches, hence why you weren't getting any call ups in the first place! We will look to change this in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Daniel Williams, really appreciate for your test for my save. Actually, I already did as you mention, arrange friendly matches (even try for almost 1 season). But until now didn't had any called up for my u21 national squad. Please your further advise for those case, maybe I miss something. Thanks :)

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-16 at 11.49.19.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-16 at 11.49.19 (1).jpeg

----Update----

Hi, there are an interesting case after I following your step to test my save. U21 team can called up player after I set to holiday mode when national team selection day. If I controling team selection, U21 team didn't called any player. Do you have any suggestion to resolve that? Thanks.

Edited by Nicko Setyabudi
update testing status