FM 21 mobile, international call up bug?

Only just brought this after playing the last one, not even the second game into the league and I can't field a team because all my players are apparently on international duty, totally unrealistic, is this a bug? I don't understand what's going on.

• SI Staff

What team are you playing as? We had this issue before release but we had checked in a fix? It's due to some of the coronavirus rescheduling so two competitions are happening at the same time - just need to know which team/competition is the problem.

- Thanks Dan

10 hours ago, Daniel Dawson said:

What team are you playing as? We had this issue before release but we had checked in a fix? It's due to some of the coronavirus rescheduling so two competitions are happening at the same time - just need to know which team/competition is the problem.

- Thanks Dan

I can confirm that one of them was the CPL, as games were happening and my FC Edmonton players got called up.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I said earlier in the thread that I’d not encountered this problem, but today I had it (just with two players) for about two or three games with Everton. I’m assuming it’s because of the African League of Nations or whatever it’s called - so I’m not overly concerned due to this being the case in real life and tbh as far as I’m aware, it’s very accurate.

84E8FE05-5283-49E4-9943-43952EE28094.png

Edited by JohnyBruce