How to increase performance in the first 15-20 minutes in a game?

Hello, 

I do not know, but maybe much more experienced players are able to advise. 

I find myself struggling in the first 15-20 minutes of a game. Against stronger opponents, I am down sometimes 0-3 after 20 minutes. It happened now twice in my Dynamo Kiev save, playing against Shakhtar Donetsk. I have tried a different tactical approach after the first pretty ugly loss, but still failed to deliver in a second game. And it got ugly as well. I am now using the option in the first minute of the game to ask my team to concentrate. It worked in the UCL against a good competition.

Is there a hint, how to increase the concentration and maybe more generally the performance in the first 15-20 minutes ? I am digging myself often a hole, which I am unable to overcome. A more general question is how to overcome Shakhtar, but I will need to find an answer for this one on my own. 

Thanks, Michael. 

Why don't you play more defensively for the first 15 minutes. I don't know what tactic your playing so I don't know the problem could be but if you have identified that you tend to concede goals against better teams within the first few minutes then a logical solution is to play more defensively at first