Store cannot be accessed GamingSDK ID error

1 hour ago, Rob Heckman said:

Hi @SWFCWILL69, are you still having this issue? Are you trying to access the store via your primary account? Or is this with another account? Any additional info would be appreciated. Thanks.

yes I am, im still in my main account as i don’t have another account, it’s extremely annoying as my budget is always so low with high expectations but I can’t change it, if this can be helped thank you

14 minutes ago, SWFCWILL69 said:

it only happens in my save, my only save. i have no idea why

Very strange. Have you only added one manager to the save? For example, have you created a manager, retired him and then added a new one?

1 minute ago, Rob Heckman said:

Very strange. Have you only added one manager to the save? For example, have you created a manager, retired him and then added a new one?

i go and check before and there’s a guy called Olive Klopp i made the save private and offline from the start and never changed it

9 minutes ago, SWFCWILL69 said:

i go and check before and there’s a guy called Olive Klopp i made the save private and offline from the start and never changed it

Is Olive Klopp your manager (and the same manager throughout the save)?

1 minute ago, Rob Heckman said:

Is Olive Klopp your manager (and the same manager throughout the save)?

nope that oliver klopp appeared during 2027 and then on I couldn’t access the store, i literally didn’t do a thing it’s so so so annoying 

2 minutes ago, SWFCWILL69 said:

nope that oliver klopp appeared during 2027 and then on I couldn’t access the store, i literally didn’t do a thing it’s so so so annoying 

Ok so just to confirm... Your current manager that you are controlling is "Oliver Klopp" however, you did not start the save in control as that manager?

Just now, Rob Heckman said:

Ok so just to confirm... Your current manager that you are controlling is "Oliver Klopp" however, you did not start the save in control as that manager?

no i was never in control of “Oliver Klopp” always has been “William Cooper” 

In that case can you confirm who Oliver Klopp is? Is this a player or a manager? Apologies for the back-and-forth,  I am just trying to get as much info as possible as I need to try and figure out why this might be happening to you.

8 hours ago, Rob Heckman said:

In that case can you confirm who Oliver Klopp is? Is this a player or a manager? Apologies for the back-and-forth,  I am just trying to get as much info as possible as I need to try and figure out why this might be happening to you.

it’s absolutely fine, aslong as I get a way to access the store it’s absolutely a okay!.

oliver klopp is a manager been out of a job 4 years 

Just to confirm, when you started the save, you were able to access the store up until 2027? If you create a new save are you able to access the in-game store?

An AI manager shouldn't have an affect on the online store so I would expect it is an issue with your profile and the save game itself perhaps.

6 hours ago, Rob Heckman said:

Just to confirm, when you started the save, you were able to access the store up until 2027? If you create a new save are you able to access the in-game store?

An AI manager shouldn't have an affect on the online store so I would expect it is an issue with your profile and the save game itself perhaps.

it was around 2025-27 I started having the issue, if I have a new save it works and allows me to access the store