Can’t access purchased items in store without internet

dlj1905

Can’t see that this has already been raised but apologies if it has been.

when trying to access the items I’ve already purchased in the store I can’t get to them when I’m out and about with no internet access. 

So when I start a new game and want to turn on for example the  “no work permits” unlockable or “no loan restrictions” that are housed in the wallet tab on the store I get the following message which only comes up when I have no internet. I close the message and this closes the store. 

On last years version you could still access the wallet section of the store without internet.

is this a bug or am I missing someway to close this pop up without it exiting the store?

75A8DA1A-9A77-4944-8073-17E125888F36.png

Thanks Harry for replying - really is much appreciated.

The annoying part is I’m not trying to purchase anything (which would obviously require internet access) I’m just trying to access already purchased items in the wallet. Are these not stored on the device once purchased?

Just to confirm, you’re saying that it’s been purposefully programmed that you can pay for additional items for the game that then can’t be activated within the game, that doesn’t need internet access to be played, unless you have internet access? And that wasn’t flagged at any point as potentially being an issue?

Hi @dlj1905,

I have edited the above comment to avoid any confusion - this is indeed an issue we are currently reviewing and is with our dev team. You should indeed be able to access purchased items in store without the need for internet connection. Apologies if confusion was caused with previous wording - this is now under review.

Cheers,

Harry

Great Thanks Harry

completely understand it may take sometime as not the most urgent bug to fix - just glad it was actually something that wasn’t meant to be happening and not me being stupid and missing some button I was supposed to be pressing haha

appreciate the quick communication on this 👍