As title. I'm playing as Spurs. We won the Carabao Cup in first season and finished 5th (terrible season I know!) but all of the players have "Holds no opinion of you" and "has no relationship with you", apart from the promising youths that for some reason have no faith in me and want to leave, despite me giving them first team opportunities. Harvey White became unhappy and lost faith the day after he signed a new contract.

Sorry if already mentioned.

I'm going to second this.
I've also found issues with "Relationships / Quick Chat" - its simply cannot be working as intended.
Players are gaining morale, and by looking in the IGE. Also liking me as manager. But they hold no opinion of me?? Even after 18 months of playing in my team as a regular starter.

Please look into this SIgames.

Thirding this...

What I see is that players with whom I have a very close relationship with (happiness tab) show up as "no relationship" in discussions.

When I go back from discussions to happiness the relationship is reset to "no relationship" until I advance time then the original "very close" comes back.

...Also on my managers profile screen.
"Interaction Style" always says "Rarely communicates directly with his players"
Even though I praise them all for training, conduct, and form several times a month.

Are you not even going to look into this? Player communication/morale is a big part of being a good Football Manager in your game.

Hi all,

This seems to have become a couple of different issues in the same post 

@PL Tuck - you're saying none of your players have a relationship with you at all on the 'overview - happiness' page after 2 seasons? Can you upload a save so I can take a look at this please (details at bottom of this post)

@mbahn- you have 2 issues, the first I think you're saying is the same as Tucks, no relationships showing on 'overview - happiness'? (chats are working fine, as you say they do impact on morale). Your second issue about rarely communicates is a UI issue, please log that one here -  https://community.sigames.com/forum/824-user-interface/ likewise @drittbil your issue also sounds UI as you're saying it's just that one screen it doesn't show correctly on (the discussion popout)?

@gholliday87- is the issue you're having that you're favoured personnel but no relationship showing on happiness page as well?

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 16/12/2020 at 14:56, Russell Hammant said:

Hi all,

This seems to have become a couple of different issues in the same post 

@PL Tuck - you're saying none of your players have a relationship with you at all on the 'overview - happiness' page after 2 seasons? Can you upload a save so I can take a look at this please (details at bottom of this post)

@mbahn- you have 2 issues, the first I think you're saying is the same as Tucks, no relationships showing on 'overview - happiness'? (chats are working fine, as you say they do impact on morale). Your second issue about rarely communicates is a UI issue, please log that one here -  https://community.sigames.com/forum/824-user-interface/ likewise @drittbil your issue also sounds UI as you're saying it's just that one screen it doesn't show correctly on (the discussion popout)?

@gholliday87- is the issue you're having that you're favoured personnel but no relationship showing on happiness page as well?

Hi, Sorry only just seen this. Will do. I'm currently in a new 20.2 save and I haven't had the youth being unhappy thing anymore, but into my second season and I'm still getting the lines saying holds no opinion etc. I'll check it again and grab a screenshot to show where i mean in the UI and upload the save to this thread later this eve.

Thanks,

Tuck

Edited by PL Tuck