Who else keeps checking if there is a update?

Would an update not be compatible with a save file? I'm halfway through a very enjoyable season, the only issues I'm seeing are either data analysis or things I can get around another way. Would be frustrating if any fixes don't apply to a save game

52 minutes ago, Dozman said:

Would an update not be compatible with a save file? I'm halfway through a very enjoyable season, the only issues I'm seeing are either data analysis or things I can get around another way. Would be frustrating if any fixes don't apply to a save game

Most will

Will be a wait for an update, not like the Steam and Epic Store versions of FM where SI can just push an update out when they want. Any patch SI want to push to end users has to go to Microsoft for certification to make sure your console doesnt blow up which adds extra time to the process.

2 hours ago, Dozman said:

Usually the updates for android/ios are save game compatible, exception for those that also update the database.