Testing Changes Only

erolkayar

• SI Staff
14 hours ago, WillSaysPlease said:

Hi 

Please can you look this issue for me.

Scottish League One.

I signed a player outside of the window but cannot add them to my squad. 

File name uploaded: Southampton - Will.fm

I've taken a look at your save game and it doesn't appear that the Scottish League 1 has the rule where you are able to register free transfers at any time. If this rule was present then it would be visible on the Squad Registration page or on the league rules page. As such you will be unable to register players until the registration window reopens in June. 

11 hours ago, Gezinho said:

Hi, I'm having the same issue.

File uploaded: Sporting CP.fm

Thanks for your save game. I've taken a look at your save game which loads after the close of the January transfer window and close of registration window. As such you will not be able to make registration changes until the summer 2021 registration window opens in August 2021 which is why the 'Testing Changes Only' button is present.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/02/2021 at 02:39, Ben Kenney said:

Thanks for the save games. We are aware of a scenario in the MLS which can cause this issue to occur. We are working on the problem. 

Thanks for the save. We are aware of a scenario in Turkey that can cause this issue to occur, we are working on a fix for this. If you reload your save and continue one day then this should remove the 'Testing Changes Only' button. 

Thanks for the save. When I load your save game the Squad Registration page has the 'Confirm Selection' button available not the 'Testing Changes Only' button. 

We are aware of a scenario that can occur when managing in England that causes this problem. We are working to resolve the problem. 

Thanks for the save games. We are aware of a scenario in the MLS which can cause this issue to occur. We are working on the problem. 

Hi. Im experiencing the same issue. I have uploaded my file under the name Jul Hendry - Chelsea.fm

Please comeback to on any updates

• SI Staff
On 20/03/2021 at 10:57, joehendry90 said:

Hi. Im experiencing the same issue. I have uploaded my file under the name Jul Hendry - Chelsea.fm

Please comeback to on any updates

Your save game loads on the 3rd June 2022, this is outside of the squad registration window. The window will open on the 9th June at which point you will be able to make registration changes again. 

When outside of a valid registration window it is expected for the 'Testing Changes Only' button to be present. 

On 21/03/2021 at 14:29, BobaMev said:

Hi, I am having the same problem. I have signed Peter Pawlett on a free for Raith and can't register him.

I will upload my save Will Melville - Raith.

Thanks for any help, Hopefully you can fix this soon.

From looking at the Registration and League Rules screens it does not appear that the competition allows you to register free agents outside of transfer windows. 

As the player was signed in late October the player will be unable to be registered until January when window opens. 

On 27/03/2021 at 22:02, Jobbie123 said:

@Ben KenneyHello i got the same issue can you please check my file 

The name is of the file is:

Jobbie123 save Rhode

Hopefully can you help me

I cannot see your save game on our cloud service. Would you be able to upload the save game again and we will take a look. 

Cheers,

Ben 

2 hours ago, Ben Kenney said:

Your save game loads on the 3rd June 2022, this is outside of the squad registration window. The window will open on the 9th June at which point you will be able to make registration changes again. 

When outside of a valid registration window it is expected for the 'Testing Changes Only' button to be present. 

From looking at the Registration and League Rules screens it does not appear that the competition allows you to register free agents outside of transfer windows. 

As the player was signed in late October the player will be unable to be registered until January when window opens. 

I cannot see your save game on our cloud service. Would you be able to upload the save game again and we will take a look. 

Cheers,

Ben 

Ive already tried to play it till 9 june..im uploaded the game save before the problem occur in case u need to test it.

• SI Staff

I've continued your game on past the 9th June and i'm able to register players for both the Premier Division and World Club Championship. 

If you have a save game that is past the 9th June that shows the issue then could you please upload the save game to our cloud service. 

image.thumb.png.aa60c6bd616caa5699437524578d4c15.pngimage.thumb.png.7ba18010ec4fa657762df9d9096c4628.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We didn't receive a solution for this :(

PS: Weird fix: Reload your savegame and clear cache (preferences -> Reset -> clear cache)

Edited by Pablotapiav

• 2 months later...

I am having the same issue. I have uploaded a save to the cloud; 'AJ - Man Utd Save - Testing Changes Only Error'

I'd be grateful if someone can come back to me on this.

Test.thumb.jpg.cfd054aeef3b9afd59bdba739ac9a87c.jpg

Edited by AJ FM

• Administrators
21 hours ago, AJ FM said:

I am having the same issue. I have uploaded a save to the cloud; 'AJ - Man Utd Save - Testing Changes Only Error'

I'd be grateful if someone can come back to me on this.

Have you tried as suggested in the post above?

• 3 weeks later...