Reserves Teams Schedule empty

What division are the reserves in? I'm also playing in Germany, and most reserve teams are in the 4th division or lower. As those aren't playable leagues, you won't see the league schedule, but the game does seem to generate stats. I've been scheduling friendlies as well to keep all the reserve players fit.

4 hours ago, Loren1983 said:

Hi!

Why reserves teams in Germany don't play any match in all the season? Only friendlys. Is this a bug? Someone else have this issue?

20201208231157_1.thumb.jpg.4610de53feb91eb921bf6299bc89051e.jpg

Thanks

Hamburg II are in the Regionalliga (below 3.Liga), so they won't have any fixtures because the league is not in the game. The game will still simulate them in the background and maybe they can win promotion.

1 hour ago, Loren1983 said:

Thanks to all for the answers. I play a lot in Germany (especially Hamburg) and I think this did not happen other years.. Wasn't there a reserve team league?

You should have two teams, Hamburg II and Hamburg Reserves (which will be your youth players). This was the case in previous FMTs. Do you now only have Hamburg II?

Edited by rafaelbenitez

hace 24 minutos, rafaelbenitez dijo:

You should have two teams, Hamburg II and Hamburg Reserves (which will be your youth players). This was the case in previous FMTs. Do you now only have Hamburg II?

Exactly! but this year is different. Only Hamburg II :confused: