[FM21] Agents Facepack for nik33s Agent File

majesticeternity

460 Agent Faces for nik33s Agent File

agents.png.8283aa30c3fd2761483b17a7b454fb75.png

Here is the agents file nik33 made. With more than 1.000 real life agents and their connections to 13.000+ players/clients, including every relevant relationship status as well.    

DOWNLOAD: Agents Facepack for nik33s Agent File

HOW TO USE:

1. Make sure nik33's file is placed at the top of the list, in name, when you select all your editor data files. This prevents ID changes when loading multiple files that add people.

2. Extract images to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\graphics\faces. Overwrite any current images. Download and install fmXML. Open fmXML. Click Browse, and select the Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\graphics\faces folder. Select "All filenames are IDs". Press GO! Say Yes to overwriting the current config.xml file. This will add the agents faces, while keeping your previous downloaded facepacks.

3. Load your save, clear the cache, reload the skin.

4. If the faces don't match, you need to rename the files so they match the new Unique ID's. Use Bulk Rename Utility. in FM, go to Jorge Mendes the agent. Find his ID# near his name. Then Use the Bulk Rename Utility. Remove section: First n = 10. Numbering section:  Start = Jorge Mendes' in game ID#. At = 1. Select all ids starting with 20000etc. rename.

The order of the ID's will never change, so the order they're in now, is also the order they will be in afterwards. After renaming everything, use the fmXML tool to create a new config file. Then reload your skin in-game, and enjoy your new faces!

OTHER MODS:

Derbies Overhaul

Awards Overhaul

3D Balls Pack for 150+ Competitions

Better Crowd Colors

Media Overhaul

Language Overhaul

Realistic Transfer Preferences + League Reputations 

Realistic Weather

Legendary Wonderkids

Realistic Competition Colors

Realistic Injuries

Agents Facepack for nik33s Agent File

Edited by majesticeternity

Hi everyone,

Sorry, stupid question, but how do i put Nik33's file to the top of the list when selecting all editor files when creating a new game ? I can select or d-select them, but how can i move them up or down ? Sure it will be an easy answer ;-)

Thanks !

3 minutes ago, crazy_merch said:

Hi everyone,

Sorry, stupid question, but how do i put Nik33's file to the top of the list when selecting all editor files when creating a new game ? I can select or d-select them, but how can i move them up or down ? Sure it will be an easy answer ;-)

Thanks !

Rename it. Something “1 agents file nik33” so it’s first

vor 1 Minute schrieb majesticeternity:

Rename it. Something “1 agents file nik33” so it’s first

Ok, thats something i allready tried that outside of the game. I put exactly as you said a 1 in front of Nik33's filename, but then inside of fm21 when selecting the editor data files, Nik33 Agent pack is written without the 1 in front and is further down where the rest of his files are...

12 minutes ago, crazy_merch said:

Ok, thats something i allready tried that outside of the game. I put exactly as you said a 1 in front of Nik33's filename, but then inside of fm21 when selecting the editor data files, Nik33 Agent pack is written without the 1 in front and is further down where the rest of his files are...

Oh, right...then you’ll have to open up FM21 Editor and load that file, then save as, and name it that way. I think that’s the way the change takes

vor 10 Minuten schrieb majesticeternity:

Oh, right...then you’ll have to open up FM21 Editor and load that file, then save as, and name it that way. I think that’s the way the change takes

Thank you Sir ! Will do so when back home from work. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/12/2020 at 20:56, majesticeternity said:

If the faces don't match, you need to rename the files so they match the new Unique ID's. Use Bulk Rename Utility. in FM, go to Jorge Mendes the agent. Find his ID# near his name. Then Use the Bulk Rename Utility. Remove section: First n = 10. Numbering sec

i have created myself 3 more agents with images for them, used bulk rename utility to rename the images, used fmxl, but the images dont appear. Does someone know whats the problem ?

• 6 months later...

Hey guys,

is it still necessary to put the nik33`s file on top of the list, even without the facepack (only the Agents pack)? I allready started a save and this was my setup...does it work that way?

Thanks for your help!

20210711191919_1.jpg

Edited by Trab

• 1 month later...