[FM21] Legendary Wonderkids - Play Against the Best *UPDATED 12/11/2020*

This mod is part of the FM Expansion Packs Megapack. Check out the complete set here: Click to get all 5 Packs

1218170088_legendarywonderkids.thumb.png.14759ac5c4d9bfeef001bcbe864b75e6.png

390 Legendary Players. Realistic attributes, traits, likes/dislikes, skills, relationships, dreams, entire personalities. 
A continuation of DarthFurion's AMAZING FM18 work.

*NEW Unique players for FM21*

In FM, there are only 70 players under 30 in the entire world that are top quality. Only 10 clubs have more than 3 of these top players. Only 2 players come close to the 200 Potential Ability the database allows.

Sometimes, it is nice to play against the best of the best. Against a stacked team of immensely formidable opponents, that make you shake in your managerial boots. To watch elite players dribble and pass their way to a goal, like no others can.

To re-pave history and watch legendary careers unfold again. To manage a player with a personality more unique than almost any default database player.

Features:

140 players added by DarthFurion originally + 250 additional players = 390 total players

NEW FM21 Players:

Added 9 more goalkeepers
Added 13 more outfield players, including some unique players like Delap, Higuita and Zigic(in Serbia)

2000067916.png.12d01501246febef8987ca3f6b46759f.png2000067914.png.8f7b0d9e8567ef28febf95a8119f0820.png2000067900.png.9302f2879b6984febbf1f22b28eaf1c8.png2000067903.png.c2b3da27f61b63b8869f46ec9f0065c6.png2000067910.png.b69626eeb261640098f84c62a95e8ea9.png

Complete Player Details Information:

Name, Ethnicity, Hair, Skin, City of Birth, Date of Birth, Nationality

Realistic Club Contracts:

All players start at a club. It may be the one they first played for, or a club they spent the majority of their career with. Some players have Future Transfers, for those who started at a smaller club, then transferred to a club they are known for.

Each players has a Preferred Squad Number, the one they are most known for.

Minimum Fee Release Clause: 

Some players spent their entire careers at one club. In an effort to recreate this in FM, those ones have been given extremely long contracts, with impossibly high Release Clauses.

Complete Personality Information:

Adaptability, Ambition, Controversy, Loyalty, Pressure, Professionalism, Sportsmanship, Temperament have all been filled out for every player, according to their real life careers, actions, life events, etc.

Job Preferences:

Some players went on to be Managers, Coaches, or Scouts. These ones have a preference for those jobs when they retire.

Career Plans:

Every player has Career Plans set, based on clubs they played at in real life, nations they avoided, clubs they fell out with, or rivals of their favorite clubs.

Current Ability/Potential Ability:

Every player has an individual CA/PA, based on their specific skill set

Reputations set based on a combination of their real life career popularity, starting clubs, and CA/PA. For example, Messi playing at Barcelona as the highest PA, has the highest reputation. But Edward Szymkowiak, a Goalkeeper playing in a 3rd division Polish club, would be much more obscure.

Other information:

Height, Weight

Foot Preference

Trained at Nation and Club

Position:

The main positions they played are set, along with a Preferred Central Position, if they had a preferred side, or were very one-footed.

Completed Player Attributes:

All Mental, Physical, and Technical Attributes filled out, according to their real life play style. Many articles were read on their style of play, along with videos watched to get a better idea. 

As these players are starting as youth, some attributes like Teamwork, Consistency, Leadership, and Mental Attributes had minor reductions. This makes it more realistic, that the players must learn and grow into better players. They are young, inexperienced, and unproven in the world of FM.

Realistic Injury Proneness:

Every player is still human, and susceptible to injuries. If they were plagued by injuries during their career, they will have high injury proneness in FM.

Preferred Moves:

Every player has individually assigned skills, based on their style of play, personality, attributes, and careers.

For example, a player with brilliant dribbling, endless speed, and lots of flair may also Try Tricks and Run with the Ball Often. Another player, who had many fouls, was prone to temper tantrums, and aggressive may Wind Up Opponents and Argue with Officials. 

Favorite/Disliked People:

Players often created bonds with those they came in contact with during their careers. Some of the more important relationships were added. While this isn't always realistic(they may not know these people yet), it helps to recreate and encourage the friendships for FM.

Favorited/Disliked Clubs:

Clubs were added to these sections based on a few things: Statements made by the player, clubs they played at, or rivals of their favorite clubs. This will help to keep their transfer movements realistic, so you should not see Puyol move to Real Madrid. But, some players had no loyalties, and no disliked clubs, so they may move to club rivals.

In-Game Screenshots, after 2 seasons:

image.thumb.png.c7b257ff56a7b597774cb4a644888849.pngimage.thumb.png.e48b46ad9dfeb8ab1ac8b94d8069e46f.pngimage.thumb.png.e05b95204093e3097250e452cb910109.pngimage.thumb.png.9438400d843f94f1cbf433ab2b2f4531.pngimage.thumb.png.39771ff1264969b96d624aa1d2757467.pngimage.thumb.png.9defb60bfb6ac80af465ea98e0119c34.png

DOWNLOAD: DB - Legendary Wonderkids v1.1 - majesticeternity

FACEPACK

1. Make sure the file is placed at the top of the list when you select all your editor data files. This prevents ID changes when loading multiple files that add people.

2. Extract images to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\graphics\faces. Overwrite any current images. Run the fmXML setup. Open fmXML. Click Browse, and select the Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\graphics\faces folder. Select "All filenames are IDs". Press GO! Say Yes to overwriting the current config.xml file. This will add the players faces, while keeping your previous downloaded facepacks.

3. Load your save, clear the cache, reload the skin.

DOWNLOAD Facepack: Wonderkids by ID

If you like this creation, and wish to support the hours of work, you can donate below:
(Please know that it will be very appreciated, as everyone in my family have lost their jobs since March)

1532366225_paypal-donation-button.png.cb4ef5c5ae7dbe89ae61d1495e7cc053.png

OTHER MODS:

Derbies Overhaul

Awards Overhaul

3D Balls Pack for 150+ Competitions

Better Crowd Colors

Media Overhaul

Language Overhaul

Realistic Transfer Preferences + League Reputations 

Realistic Weather

Legendary Wonderkids

Realistic Competition Colors

Realistic Injuries

Agents Facepack for nik33s Agent File

Edited by majesticeternity

24 minutos atrás, tigerbright disse:

Loved this for FM20, as well! Thank you!

Ashley Cole appears to be missing; is that on purpose? I ask because I believe he was missing in last year's version, as well, and he's been missing in other legends databases, too.

it is because of an incompatibility with some other dbs that update these players in the post-career, when they become coaches, scouts, coaches, etc. at fm20 i solved this by editing the sortitoutsi db and excluding any mention of ashley cole, but it takes too long because it is a huge db and you need to do this every time you download the updated db

1 hour ago, tigerbright said:

Loved this for FM20, as well! Thank you!

Ashley Cole appears to be missing; is that on purpose? I ask because I believe he was missing in last year's version, as well, and he's been missing in other legends databases, too.

He's not at Bristol City? He Should be in the game, as a new player.

Rather than continuing to add new posts, I'll catalog any remaining issues I find here:

• Xavi Hernandez starts off as a free agent, for some reason. I haven't figured out the cause yet, but just set his team to Barcelona again and that should do the trick.
  • Xavi Hernandez has "R Madrid" listed twice in "disliked clubs."
  • Iniesta is missing from the database and only shows up as "retired person."
  • David Trezeguet shows up twice: once as his original DB ID 9893, and once as new person ID 2000067895.
  • Petr Cech is set to retire at the end of the 2020-21 season.
  • No Frank Rijkaard :(

Edited by tigerbright

On 09/12/2020 at 16:24, majesticeternity said:

He's not at Bristol City? He Should be in the game, as a new player.

By the way, I just noticed that it appears you thought I was referring to Andy Cole, who is at Bristol City in the database. I was, of course, referring to Ashley Cole, who should probably start at Arsenal, but is not in the database except as a "retired person." :D

Edited by tigerbright

39 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

Career Plans are the new way to decide how your own build players move through the game?

Or in other words, does this fix the question of how to make a player untransferable?

yes, Career Plans help influence their choices. Combine that with Liked/Disliked Clubs, too.

As far as untransferable....i don't know. only way would be loyalty 20, contract til like 2050 with 500m release clause, Career Plans for that club, Liked club at 100 for that club. not sure what else.

• majesticeternity changed the title to [FM21] Legendary Wonderkids - Play Against the Best *UPDATED 12/11/2020*
11 hours ago, majesticeternity said:

@tigerbright

2000067920.png.de00eca26f7957867f7cc4bbaa103a30.png541701224_iniestaandres.png.b7c78b18c74c383f71ec9604c64bccb1.png1637125920_coleashley.png.9c20481d90db1c74ef1dea0c8ddb738c.png

All 3 are added now, and all the other fixes should be done. Thank you so much for the info!

Awesome! It all looks pretty good to me. Just a few more comments:

• Frank Rijkaard's full name is set to "Franklin Edmundo Rijkaard Rijkaard" (i.e., there's an extra "Rijkaard" in there).
  • Rijkaard's Ajax contract runs through 2040, which seems too long given that he spent quite a bit of time at AC Milan between Ajax stints.
  • Iniesta is 20-rated at central defender :)
  • The photos you posted there are Rijkaard, Deco, and Cole; i.e., that's not Iniesta :)

I think you captured all 3 players' personalities pretty well. Nice work!

11 hours ago, tigerbright said:

Awesome! It all looks pretty good to me. Just a few more comments:

• Frank Rijkaard's full name is set to "Franklin Edmundo Rijkaard Rijkaard" (i.e., there's an extra "Rijkaard" in there).
  • Rijkaard's Ajax contract runs through 2040, which seems too long given that he spent quite a bit of time at AC Milan between Ajax stints.
  • Iniesta is 20-rated at central defender :)
  • The photos you posted there are Rijkaard, Deco, and Cole; i.e., that's not Iniesta :)

I think you captured all 3 players' personalities pretty well. Nice work!

image.png.e1cc5f5cbbc07606b00ad0e726c397d3.png   They trick me..... 

Ok, all those are fixed now! Iniesta's 20 rating at CD was because any time you change a position, the Editor default adds that...

Thanks again for the info! It really helps. Files are updated.

• 1 month later...

this has me very excited to play with some of these guys again, So far ive found 297 and ive added them to a Shortlist.

Ive found one guy with no name. Image Below 

Ive attached the wonder kid list if anyone is interested Again it has 297 names on it and im sure i didnt add any random ones from from the normal game..... But you never know :)

cf75a56fcaa89287220a4ed769913049.png

Legendry Wonder Kids.fmf

Edited by Pedrochapps

19 minutes ago, Pedrochapps said:

this has me very excited to play with some of these guys again, So far ive found 297 and ive added them to a Shortlist.

Ive found one guy with no name. Image Below 

Ive attached the wonder kid list if anyone is interested Again it has 297 names on it and im sure i didnt add any random ones from from the normal game..... But you never know :)

Legendry Wonder Kids.fmf 22.37 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you, I'll update when I can!

• 1 month later...

Hey @majesticeternity, great work man!

I have found one issue and then I have some suggestions. Hope it is ok.

Yaya Toure starts the game as a coach instead of as a player.

Would you consider adding the following as players?

Andrea Pirlo

Raul

Morientes

Robert Pires

Xabi Alonso

Fabregas, currently at monaco at 33 years old

Again thank you for the work.

Edited by Footballyes

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...