In my Brighton save, Jan Mlakar has the settled status but his contract expires in 2022, I agreed a deal with him on 6th August 2021 but at that time he was unable to get a work permit and it said that I had to wait 120 days to reapply. It is now 18th of March 2022 and his contract expires in a few months but I am yet to get the option to reapply for a work permit, despite my assisstant now saying that he is likely to receive one. 

Please look into this, thanks.

Tom

On 08/12/2020 at 15:57, TomHeywood98 said:

In my Brighton save, Jan Mlakar has the settled status but his contract expires in 2022, I agreed a deal with him on 6th August 2021 but at that time he was unable to get a work permit and it said that I had to wait 120 days to reapply. It is now 18th of March 2022 and his contract expires in a few months but I am yet to get the option to reapply for a work permit, despite my assisstant now saying that he is likely to receive one. 

Please look into this, thanks.

Tom

On 08/12/2020 at 16:22, Ben Kenney said:

Thanks for the feedback @TomHeywood98

Are you able to upload a save game that shows the issue? If so would you be able to upload to our cloud service and we will take a further look. 

Details on how to upload can be found via the link below. 

I have reuploaded the save as brighton work permit.fm i dont want to go too much further into the season in case the issue doesn't resolve itself

On 14/12/2020 at 18:43, Ben Kenney said:

Hi Tom, 

Thanks for the save and apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I've sent you a PM about the issue. 

Cheers,

Ben 

Hi Guys,

I am having exactly the same issue. Ben could you please advise and send me a PM also, if possible please?

Many thanks

On 20/12/2020 at 13:27, Ben Kenney said:

If you have a save game which shows the issue could you please upload the save to our cloud service and let us know the name of the player in question. 

Cheers,

Ben

Hi Ben,

I've uploaded and the file is called 'RJW'. There are two players in question, they are peter Gwargs and Lornt Tolaj. Many thanks.