Crossing Game?

Hi mates,

I just finished my first save in England Premier League in FMM2021. My feeling is that this is a Crossing Game!

What ever my opponent who is, What ever the formation AI team using, they are crossing or trying to make a crossing during the match.

Especially, they are using 32221 / 32212 formation. Try to cross from their DML / DMR, and try to find chance in box or out of box for shooting.

It is so boring...

On 07/12/2020 at 21:50, titi77400 said:

I have a save with Crystal Palace and I see the same of you. All team play with 3-2-2-2-1 against me. It’s an error ? A bug ? 

yeah, I am wondering 3 DC formation is so popular in premier league?

I think this is the reason why set piece design is improved in this version. This will resolve this situation. Gamer is difficult to use well designed tactics to break the defense of opponent team. But they can use set piece for example  set unrealistic corner, to win match.

On 07/12/2020 at 14:50, titi77400 said:

I have a save with Crystal Palace and I see the same of you. All team play with 3-2-2-2-1 against me. It’s an error ? A bug ? 

The opponent uses a tactic that works good against yours, if you use a different tactic the opponent sometimes also uses a different tactic. 

For example: 433 works good against the 442, so if you use 442 the other team will use 433 or a version of that.