[FM21][SKIN] TCS 2021

TCSSkin

4 hours ago, VSpec20 said:

Normalmente é porque você está reproduzindo FM com uma resolução baixa, tente diminuir o zoom

I am in high resolution, with 85% zoom in FM, because I use my windows 10 in 125% due to the limitation of my vision.
However, if you look, there is space on the right side of this bar, and I would like to know how to edit to use the all bar.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

I've downloaded the scoreboard mod (by mitchellmurrayuk) but it doesn't seem to work. I've put the files in the panels>match folder but the scoreboard doesn't show during the game and the normal one shows. However after a game the modded one shows up correctly while giving the full time team talk so I know the files are in the right place. Any help on how I would get it to show throughout the game would much appreciated.

scoreboard during game.PNG

scoreboard.PNG

Hi. I just downloaded the TCS 1.1 skin this morning but am running in a bit of trouble on the player overview page. If you on the top, there is only one customizable display box, and it will not let me put the player face/nation/club combo up there. That was pretty much the entire reason I downloaded the skin so it is a bit frustrating.

206668585_FootballManager20214_5_202110_03_36AM.thumb.png.ccb300cb365b9aba5316acdc8947d111.png

Any advice on how to fix it? I am even on zoomed out (85%) because someone suggested it and it didn't help. I appreciate the advice. 

1 hour ago, PopSmokePercs said:

Oi. Acabei de baixar o skin TCS 1.1 esta manhã, mas estou tendo alguns problemas na página de visão geral do jogador. Se você estiver no topo, há apenas uma caixa de exibição personalizável, e ela não me permite colocar o combo rosto do jogador / nação / clube lá em cima. Esse foi basicamente o motivo pelo qual eu baixei o skin, então é um pouco frustrante.

206668585_FootballManager20214_5_202110_03_36AM.thumb.png.ccb300cb365b9aba5316acdc8947d111.png

Algum conselho sobre como consertar isso? Estou até diminuindo o zoom (85%) porque alguém sugeriu e não ajudou. Agradeço o conselho. 

what's your resolution?

On 07/12/2020 at 00:02, bluestillidie00 said:

Yes im back... The most popular skin in Football Manager history returns once again! 

2.thumb.png.f720f70de35c4c2cbcfda46f47793a0a.png

TCS returns once again, and it is better than ever.

A moving, dynamic background and the ever popular TCS header returns, this time it's modernized. Instead of being a full background, it is limited to just the outline to give the skin a clean finish.

TCS 2021 Skin Features

• New Player Overview Panel
  • New Club Overview Panel
  • New Tactics panel
  • More "Dark Mode" consistency (Scouting, Inbox, Processing).
  • New comparison screens
  • New match ibh

Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.

USAGE OF PANELS OR GRAPHICS FROM TCS 2021 IS PROHIBITED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT FROM ME.

Reveal hidden contents

I won't be providing any support for this skin apart from major issues, don't request features as they will not be considered.

Download Links:

v1.0https://www.mediafire.com/file/lqw3647u8hexoom/TCS_%2721_v1.0.7z/file

Skin Mods

Static background (Doesn't move) - https://community.sigames.com/topic/542128-fm21skin-tcs-2021/?tab=comments#comment-12822730

1.png 3.png

4.png 5.png 

6.png 7.png 

8.png 9.png

You've done an outstanding work! And as a bonus, I leant how to change the colours of the different panels! BTW, how can I change the text that indicates the role and the duty of each player in the "tactics" panels?

On 05/04/2021 at 10:08, PopSmokePercs said:

Hi. I just downloaded the TCS 1.1 skin this morning but am running in a bit of trouble on the player overview page. If you on the top, there is only one customizable display box, and it will not let me put the player face/nation/club combo up there. That was pretty much the entire reason I downloaded the skin so it is a bit frustrating.

Any advice on how to fix it? I am even on zoomed out (85%) because someone suggested it and it didn't help. I appreciate the advice. 

@bluestillidie00

Any advice? :)

Edited by PopSmokePercs

21 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Try using a small sidebar or changing the zoom percentage

Ah I was playing with the zoom percentage before with no success, but the small sidebar did the trick. Thanks! 

Great job on the skin :)

Edited by PopSmokePercs

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Fieldsy said:

Anyone know how I can change it so when I click on a player's name, it goes to the Attributes screen automatically rather than the overview?

Preferences/advanced/all/player screen/landing page/atttibutes

Edited by Tyburn

On 02/01/2021 at 13:13, Boroboss said:

I was having similar problems, check the windows scaling settings under display settings on your pc/laptop. Mine was set to 125%, change that to 100% and the game zoom settings at 100% and all skins should show up fine.

Thank you! Been searching everywhere for a solution. I'm not used to have the display on 100% but I'll get used to it for this skin.

Edited by Melon Lord
Changed ! to .

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, ritty11 said:

hi,

sorry to bother but i'm abit confused with regards to getting the stars to appear next to the roles of a player..is it a file that i need to download or is it a simple fix?

thanks

download this and paste it in panels/player

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/542128-fm21skin-tcs-2021/?do=findComment&comment=12972467

• 2 weeks later...

The skin is amazing so far (I'm using version 1.0 as 1.1 bugs out all over the place in my game for some reason). I've used this skin for the past 3 FMs as well and it's always top notch. 

I'm noticing a small bug that isn't game breaking or anything but slightly annoying. The selectable transfer status widget/panel is completely blank on the player profile page. Have tried every resolution and zoom level and can't seem to get it to work. It's the only widget that does this. 

Any thoughts?

Edited by DJPW

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a fix for the instant result button not showing who scored in the next screen? it comes up like this for me;

b0e478130b3956dbaf8a83670892c07e.png

And is it possible to make my in game tactics screen have players faces alongside the shirts like the out of game tactics screen? 

6aaa4fd37f9c6a62e778bdbeb0033dba.png

Looks like this out of game but in game it just shows the shirts, would like the faces too if possible?

Everytime I click on a player's name it goes to his "attributes" screen instead of his "profile". Is it something wrong with the skin?

EDIT: I searched within this topic and found the answer. Thanks!

Edited by TaPele

14 hours ago, Sokół said:

player's stars are not displayed correctly in the position view, I also have a question what the user above is about instant result informations

Player stars fix is a few pages back.

The instant result was introduced by a game update and I never got time to fix it

I love this skin, great job OP.

One problem I do have with it though is on screens with multiple sections that can be customised. For example, I click into a player and customise all of the tabs based on what info I want presented on that screen. However when I click out and click back into another player screen those customisations aren't stored and the layout is reset to the default. Is there a way around this? As I'd have to customise tabs for every screen I click into which would take forever.

On 24/06/2021 at 13:59, MagicKK said:

I love this skin, great job OP.

One problem I do have with it though is on screens with multiple sections that can be customised. For example, I click into a player and customise all of the tabs based on what info I want presented on that screen. However when I click out and click back into another player screen those customisations aren't stored and the layout is reset to the default. Is there a way around this? As I'd have to customise tabs for every screen I click into which would take forever.

Be sure you don't have Automatically override custom panels? option selected in the preferences.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...