No Manager of the Year Award Given

I recently completed my first season in the Vanarama National League with Stockport. At the close of the season, I was given the news item to vote for a colleague for the award: myself and another manager were the frontrunners for the award.

However, I have now started the new season in earnest and the award still has not been given to anyone.

Football Manager 2021 Xbox Edition 2020-12-06 1_56_26 PM.png

• 5 months later...

The same issue has happened to me. I think its to do with the season "switching" to the new one several days before the award is announced. When I proceed into the new season there is no award from last season, only "No Award Given". I don't know how to change the dates for this though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Hi guys, are you able to confirm if is this still an issue? If so would you be able to provide us with a save file using the steps below, with the game date being before the award is announced. Thanks :)

If you are playing on console or switching between console and PC, then follow these steps:

1) Launch FM21 Xbox Edition on Windows 10 and sign into your account (this will start to sync data across from the console)

2) Once the title launches, load the affected file from the 'Load Game' or 'Load Last Game' dialog

3) Once the save has loaded please minimize the game and go to the following: C:\Users\YOUR.NAME\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021 Xbox Edition\Temporary

4) Within the Temporary folder you will find the save (please note that the save and information will disappear soon after opening)

5) Copy the save file from the folder to another location (for example the desktop)

6) Upload to our cloud service

If you are playing on the PC version, then follow these steps:

1) Launch FM21 Xbox Edition on Windows 10 and sign into your account 

2) Once the title launches, load the affected file from the 'Load Game' or 'Load Last Game' dialog

3) Once the save has loaded please minimize the game and go to the following: C:\Users\YOUR.NAME\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021 Xbox Edition\Temporary

4) Within the Temporary folder you will find the save (please note that the save and information will disappear soon after opening)

5) Copy the save file from the folder to another location (for example the desktop)

6) Upload to our cloud service

• 2 months later...