[FM 2021] - Only Dinamo Bucharest

TheRobert

I made another career, this time with Dinamo, my favorite team. You probably remember (especially if you're a Manchester City fan) the UEFA Champions League play-off match between FCSB, Dinamo's biggest Liga 1 rival, and Manchester City when Dinamo fans made a FCSB prank . They told the FCSB management that they will make a choreography that will celebrate 30 years since Steaua won the UEFA Champions League (FCSB considers itself the real Steaua, it is not, it is not in the documents). At the start of the match the whole tribune displayed the message ONLY DINAMO BUCHAREST (DOAR DINAMO BUCUREȘTI in Romanian), and since then from this choreography came the name of the fan program that wants to take over the club, DDB (from the first letters of the choreography in Romanian) and hence the title of this career. Dinamo was close to bankruptcy this year, but DDB saved Dinamo from bankruptcy, we were close to retrograde last season, and on August 13, 2020 the old owner sold the club to Pablo Cortacero, a Spaniard who says he wants performance but the players are unpaid for 3 months. It changed the whole team almost. At the moment in real life Dinamo is on the 12th place. Dinamo is the second most titled team in Romania and the most titled in Liga 1. Dinamo's rivals are Steaua (which plays in Liga 3 and is the most titled team in Romania) , FCSB, Rapid, CSU Craiova, FCU Craiova (before these two were one team, called Universitatea Craiova but they split because one thief wanted to steal more than another thief and set up a team in Liga 2, CSU Craiova, and in my opinion FCU Craiova is the real team (Universitatea Craiova), Petrolul Ploiești, CFR Cluj and ASU Politehnica Timișoara. The biggest legend of the club is Cătălin Hîldan, a former football player who died on the field in Dinamo's shirt, and Dinamo's gallery has his name.

The players I will play with until the winter at least, although I think until next season, because we are minus 1M euros.

Juctori.png

I have already started the season and in 8 matches I have won 5 matches, I have drawn and I have lost two matches and I am on the 2nd place, 3 points away from the first place CSU Craiova (they have the name of the club, but not the record and the logo , so their name is Universitatea Craiova).

Rezultate.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

I am also the national team coach. I managed to convince Ștefan Radu to return to the national team. I don't care so much about the UEFA Nations League. I have only one victory, with Northern Ireland, and in the play-off for EURO 2021 we defeated Bulgaria 4-1 in the first round at Vasil Levski Stadium, and in the second round we will play with our Hungarian rivals.

RezultateRomnia.png

ClasamentUEFANationsLeague.png

We started to get out of shape. Although in the Romanian Cup we eliminated Viitorul in the fifth round, in the sixth round we were eliminated by ASU Poli Timișoara. We had a derby with FCSB in which we made 0-0, and FCSB did not have any opportunity. With CSU Craiova we lost after in the 15th minute we were leading 3-0, but if we are not able to defend ourselves and both goalkeepers we had cannot defend ...

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

I managed to qualify for EURO 2020 after defeating the great rival Hungary, and in the UEFA Nations League I finished in 3rd place.

RezultateRomnia.png

In the World Cup qualifiers we will play with Bosnia, Estonia, France and Northern Macedonia. I think I will take 2nd place in this group and we will qualify from the playoffs.

ClasamentCalificriCupaMondial.png

At EURO 2020 we are in a group with Sweden, the Netherlands and Bosnia again and I think we can take 2nd place.

ClasamentEURO.png

We finished the regular season on the 2nd place with 63 points at 3 points by CSU Craiova, the 1st place and 5 points by FCSB, the 3rd place. If I didn't lose some crazy matches I would be on the first place. However, in the playoffs we entered with 32 points, one point behind CSU Craiova, 1st place, which has 33 points and 3 points behind FCSB. The objective is to win Liga 1.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

While we were fighting for the first places, our owner decided to cut the salary to 70k euros per week, considering that the salaries at the club are 94k euros per week. However, we are on the 2nd place and we expect our money at the end of the season when we will be champions.

Reducerebuget.png

The Youth Intake came with some interesting players.

YouthIntake.png

The players I signed:

EduardPlopeanu.png

LiviuTnase.png

RobertHimcinschi.png

RaulAntal.png

Augustinandor.png

AlexandruPdure.png

DumitruMgureanu.png

ConstantinPotoarc.png

AlexandruIstudor.png

At Romania national team we debuted in the qualifications for the 2022 World Cup with a 5-2 victory against Estonia but then there was a humiliation in Paris, 8-2. At least we managed to score two goals against France.

RezultateRomnia.png

ClasamentCalificriCupaMondial.png

Edited by TheRobert

End of season! Champions! We won Liga 1 in the last match, in the extra minutes. I have never had such a dramatic match in my life. The last match was with CSU Craiova, the team that finished on the 2nd place. I had to win, because they had a point more than us. In the 38th minute they scored. In the 55th minute CSU Craiova makes it 0-2. At that time I no longer thought I would take the title. Diego Fabbrini scored in the 70th minute and in the 74th minute Borja Valle equalized. In the 77th minute CSU Craiova makes 2-3. In the 88th minute Borja Valle equalized again. It's 90 + 1 minute and Borja Valle scores and it's 4-3 for us. We were champions! In the 90 + 6 minute, a new Highlight with them in possession. I said at that moment that I take a goal, but we recover and Magaye Gueye makes 5-3 in the 90 + 7 minute and we bring the first title of champions after 14 years. We will play in the 1st round of the UEFA Champions League. CSU Craiova and Viitorul qualified for the Europe Conference League, and Gaz Metan will play the dam with the winner between CFR Cluj and UTA Arad, 1st and 2nd places in the play-out, respectively, in round 2.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

Politehnica Iași and Academica Clinceni were relegated in Liga 2, and FC Voluntari and FC Arges play the relegation play-off.

ClasamentLiga1.png

From Liga 2 to Liga 1, Petrolul Ploiești and Rapid promoted, and Concordia Chiajna and FCU Craiova will play the promotion play-off against FC Voluntari and FC Arges. I can't wait for the derby with Rapid, but also the match with Petrolul, because they are two traditional teams. Unfortunately, FCU Craiova will play with FC Argeș, two traditional teams.

ClasamentLiga2.png

The second team was promoted to Liga 2.

RezultateDinamo2.png

CSU Craiova won the Romanian Cup in the final with Astra Giurgiu.

CupaRomniei.png

Romanian teams in UCL și UEL:
UCL:

CFR Cluj:

They were eliminated in round 2 by Red Star Belgrade, and in round 1 they passed Fola Esch.

RezultateCFRCluj.png

UEL:

FC Botoșani:

They made a beautiful figure. They were eliminated in round 3 by Beșiktaș, after eliminating Zalgiris with 2-0 and Viking on penalties.

RezultateFCBotoani.png

CSU Craiova:

They also arrived in round 3 UCL, eliminated by Rostov. In round 1 they beat Noah 3-0, and in round 2 they beat Qairat on penalties.

RezultateCSUCraiova.png

FCSB:

FCSB were ashamed again after being eliminated by Ruzomberok, a team they had to eliminate. In round 1 they beat Differange 2-1, and in round 2 Ordabasy 1-0.

RezultateFCSB.png

CFR Cluj:

CFR Cluj beat Linfield 3-0 in the 3rd round and eliminated Suduva 3-0 in the play-offs and played in the group with Rapid Viena, Arsenal and Sivasspor and took the 2nd place with 7 points. In the sixteenth they played with Villareal and were eliminated 4-1 in general, 1-1 in Cluj and 3-0 in Spain.

RezultateCFRCluj.png

ClasamentCFRCluj.png

Bayern Munich won the UEFA Champions League again, this time 2-0 against Manchester City.

UCL.png

Arsenal won UEL against rivals Tottenham

.UEL.png

At the Olympic Games, Romania will play in a group with Australia, Brazil and Ivory Coast, and I will be the team's coach.

ClasamentJocurileOlimpice.png

Now comes EURO 2020, where we are in a group with the Netherlands, Bosnia and Sweden, and I aim for the best 3rd place if not the 2nd place.

30 minutes ago, ajt said:

Plopeanu looks like he could be a great left back maybe? Good luck for your European adventure with the club and the national team! :thup:

Thank you! Yes, Plopeanu will be a great player, but I will play him on MC

I finished EURO 2020. In the groups I was defeated by Sweden and the Netherlands 2-1, and in the last match with Bosnia I won 2-1. That makes me think I have a chance at 2nd place, and they didn't attack at all. I qualified in the eighth place on the 3rd place and I played with France, who beat me 3-1, but as long as it was 1-1 I had many chances to make it 2-1. Anyway, from 8-2 in March to 3-1 now is a huge improvement.

RezultateRomnia.png

ClasamentEURO.png

In round 1 UCL we drew with Shkendija from Northern Macedonia. We should qualify in round 2, where we will play against the winner between Malmo and Europa FC, which is probably Malmo.

UCL.png

UCL.png

If we are eliminated by Shkendija, which should not happen we will play in the second round of the Europa Conference League with the loser between KF Tirana and Astana, that is probably with KF Tirana.

EuropeConferenceLeague.png

Preseason period:

RezultateDinamo.png

We won the Romanian Super Cup against CSU Craiova 1-0.

RezultateDinamo.png

Now we have a squad problem. We don't have a goalkeeper anymore. One of the goalkeepers was sold for 17.25k by our wonderful owner in Saudi Arabia, and the other was on loan, and I noticed that I didn't have goalkeepers too late and I brought two players from the second team, although I tried to bring contract free porters, we have no money to pay our salaries, we have 71k euros for salaries per week and we have salaries of 85k per week. After the financial situation we start to get closer to reality, but I hope we don't end up not having any salary money in reality. I made a loan offer to a player from Manchester United, because the club did not ask for any salary, and now I am waiting for him to accept. I think he would rather play in the Champions League at Dinamo than in Sky Bet League One where he has played so far.

tefanFara.png

MihaiEanu.png

Now I hope to get at least in the UEFA Europa League groups, make some money and solve our financial problems.

7 hours ago, Sheriff7 said:

Great finish in season and bad start in the new one..:rolleyes:Cluj  awfull season in league was a surprise for me.Good luck with national team!

It wasn't that bad start to the season. Only the friendly matches were weak, but I won the Romanian Super Cup. CFR Cluj qualified for the Europa Conference League after defeating UTA Arad and Gaz Metan Mediaș. Thanks to the national team! I hope to qualify Romania for the World Championship for the first time after 24 years at the dam, because I have no chance to beat France and I have to lose another point anyway because they beat me 8-2. However, 8-2 to 3-1 is an achievement. And in the Champions League I want to be in groups or to be in the Europa League groups.

Edited by TheRobert

6 hours ago, TheRobert said:

It wasn't that bad start to the season. Only the friendly matches were weak, but I won the Romanian Super Cup. CFR Cluj qualified for the Europa Conference League after defeating UTA Arad and Gaz Metan Mediaș. Thanks to the national team! I hope to qualify Romania for the World Championship for the first time after 24 years at the dam, because I have no chance to beat France and I have to lose another point anyway because they beat me 8-2. However, 8-2 to 3-1 is an achievement. And in the Champions League I want to be in groups or to be in the Europa League groups.

Well i wrote bad start for the Skendija defeat because i bielieve you are a better team.Anyway bad things happens all the time in football.;)

10 minutes ago, Sheriff7 said:

Well i wrote bad start for the Skendija defeat because i bielieve you are a better team.Anyway bad things happens all the time in football.;)

I think I will quafy. We should easily qualify.

2 hours ago, Sheriff7 said:

Oh my mistake then.Mate is there any problem with the topic?I can't see your pics.

There's a problem with the site I'm using to upload pictures, and that's probably why you don't see them. When it is fixed I will post if I qualified in the UCL, UEL or Conference LEague groups.

We were eliminated in the UEFA Champions League play-off by Celtic 3-1 overall. In the round we led 1-0 until the 86th minute, but our defender made a mistake and equalized us, and then, in the 90 + 1 minute, they made it 2-1. However, we reached the play-offs, close to the UEFA Champions League groups, but Celtic has a good team. In Liga 1 we are on the 6th place with 5 matches played, but I also used reserves in order not to tire the players.

Rezultate-Dinamo.png

Clasament-Liga-1.png

In the UEFA Europa League groups we will play with Sevilla, Braga and Crystal Palace. If we manage to get the 3rd place to qualify for the Conference League, I am very satisfied. Of all the other groups, I fell into the hardest group possible, but I shouldn't complain, because that's how we experience and if I take 4th place I have an excuse, but if I took 4th place in another group I had no excuse. The goal remains to win League 1 and qualify in the spring of Europe.

Clasament-Dinamo.png

At the Olympic Games with Romania we went through groups with 6 points, winning with Ivory Coast and Australia, but we lost with Brazil, although it was expected, with 3-1, and in the quarters we were defeated by Spain also with 3-1 , but we did pretty well.

Rezultate-Rom-nia-Olimpic.png

Clasament-Jocurile-Olimpice.png

The U19 national team at the European U19 Championship hosted by us finished 3rd in the group with Wales, the Netherlands and Germany. With Wales he lost 3-1, with the Netherlands he drew, 1-1 and with Germany he won, 2-1.

Rezultate-Romania-U19.png

Italy won EURO 2020 in the final with Belgium, score 1-0. Italy finished 2nd in the group with Belgium, Turkey and Croatia, in the second round they defeated Denmark in overtime with 2-1, in the quarterfinals they defeated the Netherlands with 2-0, and in the semifinals they defeated Scotland with 4-2 in overtime. Belgium finished first in the group with Italy, Turkey and Croatia, in the second round they defeated Sweden 2-1, in the quarterfinals Portugal beat Cristiano Ronaldo 3-1 and in the semifinals France eliminated us 2-1 .

Campionatul-european.png

We played the first 3 matches of the UEFA Europa League groups and we managed a victory, right in the first match with Sevilla, with 2-0, we lost with Braga away with 3-2 and with Crystal Palace also away with 3-1, but we are in 2nd place and I would like to stay here or even climb, but if we finish in 3rd place it is still not a nuisance, because we qualify for the Conference League. In League 1 I am on the 2nd place at 7 points of CSU Craiova, the 1st place ,, which is not good, and in the Romanian Cup I eliminated FC Botoșani with 4-0.

Rezultate-Dinamo.png

Clasament-Liga-1.png

Clasament-Dinamo.png

At the Romanian national team I drew with Bosnia & Herzegovina, I beat Northern Macedonia 2-0 away, but here I have an excuse, because I used the defensive tactics from the match with France at EURO 2020 and I did not change it in the match because I simulated, but I was stupid and I assume, and then I beat Estonia 3-0 and we are on the 3rd place with equal points with Bosnia, the 2nd place and in November there will be 3 matches from which I have to get at least as many points as Bosnia, but especially to beat them in the direct match.

Rezultate-Rom-nia.png

Clasament-Calific-ri-Cupa-Mondial.png

1 hour ago, Sheriff7 said:

Very tough draw in El.

Yes, but I think I can qualify. If we don't qualify we have an excuse, if we fall into a easy group and I don't qualify I don't have any excuse, and if we qualify we are good and we also gain experience.

I didn't even manage to qualify for the Conference League after a defeat with Braga in the last stage. At least we can focus on Liga 1 to qualify for the Champions League again. In League 1 we are on the 2nd place at 10 points of CSU Craiova.

Rezultate-Dinamo.png

Clasament-Liga-1.png

Clasament-Dinamo.png

We didn't manage to qualify for the play-off for the World Championship either, where although we were to beat France at home but the referee stopped the match when we were alone with the goalkeeper and we drew with Bosnia we had to score another goal with Macedonia de Nord or to win the return, because we scored in the last phase from Elvir Koljic, the player of CSU Craiova and we are still 4 years without the World Championship, although in that match we gave them both goals as a gift. It is not a disappointment for Romania to qualify, although I say we deserved to go to the playoffs.

Rezultate-Rom-nia.png

Clasament-Calific-ri-Cupa-Mondial.png

Edited by TheRobert

I was lucky that those from CSU Craiova got confused in the last matches and I reached two points of them, with 8 stages before the play-off and 3 points of CFR Cluj, 3rd place, which have one match less played. It will be a close title fight, but I hope I will win it and give the boss money to get my players back who will leave free of contract in the summer because the boss didn't give me money to extend their contracts, even though I arrived in UEFA Europa League groups. It seems more impossible to me this year with Dinamo than last year. Last year I had money to pay salaries, this year not even that much. If Corta0, the owner, doesn't give me, I can't win the championship anymore, because I am left without central midfielders and without the best central defender, who, although he didn't sign with anyone, said that he doesn't want to continue at the club. Maybe if we take the title, he'll want to stay.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

Youth Intake doesn't look very good this year.

YouthIntakepreview.png

The owner, after all the things he refused me, finally agreed with me on something. He agreed with the improvement of youth facilities.

YouthFacilities.png

With everything we spend here, we are left with 800,000 euros in the balance sheets, of which it could give me at least 400,000, but I already have no expectations.

Plecri.png

For Paul Anton we received an offer to go now to Swansea, for 400,000 euros, a huge amount for us at the moment, but he chose to leave us without money.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

We finished the regular season on the 1st place, better than last season after we beat CSU Craiova in the last stage, the 3rd place, but we finished the regular season only three points behind them and in the play-off we are two points behind them, and on the 2nd place is CFR Cluj, who finished the regular season with two points behind me and we are one point ahead of them in the playoffs. It will be a hard fight for the title, but I hope I will win the title and the owner will give me some money to replace the players who are leaving, because now apart from Aleix Garcia and Paul Anton, Abdoulaye Ba is also leaving from the first 11 .

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

AbdoulayeBa.png

I was hoping Cortacero would leave, but at Club Vision I saw this:

OwnerStatus.png

Actually, this is what he really wants in real life, but in Football Manager a club cannot go bankrupt.

Edited by TheRobert

• 1 month later...

I'm done with the season. I won the Romanian Cup in the final with UTA Arad with 1-0, goal given from the penalty spot. After this match, the next match in Liga 1 I won the championship, so in 5 days I won two trophies.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

In Liga 2, Petrolul Ploiești and Concordia Chiajna were relegated.

ClasamentLiga1.png

Dinamo 2 won Liga 2, and in Liga 1 they promoted FCU Craiova and FC Voluntari. Finally I will have a real Craiova derby.

ClasamentLiga2.png

Team of the Year:
Echipasezonului.png

So the career has evolved like this:

Statisticicariera.png

At the national team in the Nations League in June, I lost both matches, both with Finland and with Greece, but I'm not very interested in this friendly competition.

RezultateRomnia.png

Romanian teams in Europe this season, apart from Dinamo:

CSU Craiova:

RezultateCSUCraiova.png

FC Viitorul:

RezultateViitorul.png

CFR Cluj:

RezultateCFRCluj.png

This season we also have a very good budget, but all the offers we made were all canceled by the board, even for 400k euros, 200k now and 200k in the next 3 years.

Buget.png

The board accepted my request to improve the training facilities:

TrainingFacilities.png

PSG won UCL in the final against Manchester City.

UCL.png

Manchester United won the Europa League in the final against Real Madrid.

UEL.png

Levante won the Europe Conference League in the final with PSV Eindhoven.

EuropeConferenceLeague.png

In round 1 UCL I will play against the neighbors and brothers from the Republic of Moldova, Sheriff Tiraspol.

UCL.png

However, this luck does not stay too long and in round 2 we play against Olympiakos.

UCL.png

Key players this season:

tefanFara.png

AleksanderMitrovic.png

IsmaLopez.png

MarcoEhmann.png

AbdoulayeBa.png

AlexanderGonzalez.png

DiegoFabbrini.png

AleixGarcia.png

PaulAnton.png

AndreasMihaiu.png

EduardPlopeanu.png

DenisSorescu.png

CtlinMgureanu.png

AndreiRadu.png

BorjaValle.png

RicardoGrigore.png

AndreiSin.png

LiviuTnase.png

JanuszGol.png

VladAchim.png

MagayeGueye.png

Youth players:

ValentinBorcea.png

GeorgeAntoce.png

AhmedBani.png

RobertPuiu.png

1 hour ago, Sheriff7 said:

Welcome back mate.I don't believe nations league is a "friendly" competition,it could help you quilify for majors tournaments too.Anyway good luck!

Thanks! This is how this competition is considered in Romania (maybe because we can't handle it)

We did not win the Romanian Super Cup, we were defeated by CSU Craiova 3-1. In Liga 1 we are on the 2nd place. In the first round of UCL round 1 we defeated Sheriff Tiraspol in Tiraspol 5-1, and in the return we defeated them 8-2, in Bucharest and we qualified in round 2 where we played against Olympiakos. I had the first match at Piraeus where I won 2-0. It was a very big victory, which I did not expect, especially away. Then came the return match. We opened the scoring in the 3rd minute. We were tied in the 18th minute. In the 39th minute Magaye Gueye makes it 2-1 for us. In the 67th minute Olympiakos equalized again, and in the 90 + 3 minute we received a penalty that Magaye Gueye executed and made it 3-2 and thus we managed a great qualification with a very good team. In round 3 we will play against Qarabag who defeated Olimpija Ljubljana 4-2 overall, but if we beat Olympiakos I don't worry too much about Qarabag, even if they have a better team than us. I just hope in the playoffs I don't play with Celtic again.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

UCL.png

Qarabag's results this season in UCL:

RezultateQarabag.png

Considering that so many free players left me, I also brought 6 free contract players:

Veniri.png

Kadeem Harris was clearly the most successful transfer of the season. The one with CSU Craiova and the one with Rapid scored less in each match. In total, he has 8 goals in 8 matches.

KadeemHarris.png

Kadeem Harris was clearly the most successful transfer of the season. The one with CSU Craiova and the one with Rapid scored less in each match. In total, he has 8 goals in 8 matches.

NathanPhillips.png

GeorgeHoneyman.png

MarcRoberts.png

MikeCestor.png

RonwenWilliams.png

So far we have sold two players, we have lost 8 free players and we have sold 2 players, Andrei Sin and Ricardo Grigore for 1.1M euros at Stoke City. A very good amount considering that he hasn't played much at the last time.

Plecri.png

Plecri.png

RicardoGrigore.png

We eliminated Qarabag in round 3, and in the playoffs I played with Shakhtar. I had my first match in Donetsk. In the 24th minute we have a penalty, Diego Fabbrini scores and is empty. In the 90 + 2 minute Magaye Gueye makes it 2-0 and we win in Ukraine by two goals. The qualification was almost certain. It was, well said. In the 36th minute Shakhtar made it 1-0 through a goal by Danylo Sikan. In the 40th minute Taras Stepanenko made it 2-0, and the qualification was not so sure. In the 90th minute Marcos Antonio makes it 3-0 and our dream is shattered. Another year in which we are allowed to prepare for the Champions League, as our former owner said. In Liga 1 we are on the 1st place at 1 point of CSU Craiova, the 2nd place and at two points of FCSB and Gaz Metan Mediaș, the 3rd and 4th places respectively.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

In the UEFA Europa League groups we fell into a very accessible group, with Basel, Fenerbahce and Rosenborg. I think I can finish in 1st place, but in 3rd place I'm 99% sure I'll take it.

ClasamentDinamo.png

Basel finished 2nd last season in the Swiss championship. To reach the UEFA Europa League groups, he beat Zorya in round 2 of the UEFA Champions League 4-3 overall. In round 3 he eliminated Rangers with 5-5 overall, but he qualified due to the away goal, and in the UEFA Champions League play-off he was eliminated by Sporting with 3-8 overall.

RezultateBasel.png

Fenerbahce also finished 2nd in the Turkish championship last season. They were eliminated by PSV Eindhoven in round 3 of the Champions League with 6-1 overall, so I think I have a chance to beat them.

RezultateFenerbahce.png

Rosenborg won the Norwegian championship in 2021, so he played in round 1 of the UEFA Champions League. They eliminated Alashkert in round 1 with 5-2 overall after a draw in Armenia. In round 2, they eliminated BATE Borisov 1-0 overall. In round 3 of the UEFA Champions League they were eliminated by Dinamo Zagreb with 5-2 overall. In the UEFA Europa League play-off, they eliminated Slovan Bratislava 5-3 overall after losing in Bratislava, so I think we have a chance to beat them too.

RezultateRosenborg.png

In August we did not bring any more players, but we lent three players.

Plecri.png

CSU Craiova was eliminated by AIK Stockholm in round 2 of the Conference League.

RezultateCSUCraiova.png

FCSB defeated Olympia Nicosia in round 2, but was eliminated by CSKA-Sofia in round 3.

RezultateFCSB.png

CFR Cluj passed KF Tirana in round 2, but was eliminated by Piast in round 3.

RezultateCFRCluj.png

I think that, given these results, it is clear that we are the best in the country. After reaching the Champions League play-off, we are still in first place, while the other teams could not pass the 3rd round of the Conference League, Piast or CSKA-Sofia, and we eliminate Olympiakos who has very good team and Qarabag, which also has a good team.

Just as I thought, I passed the UEL groups, but I only finished in 2nd place, two points behind Basel, in 1st place. I had only one defeat, with Basel in Switzerland and a draw with Rosenborg in Norway. In League 1 we are on the 3rd place, because we had a series of 4 matches without victory, 5 points away from the 1st place, FCSB.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

I managed only one victory in Nations LEague, with Poland, 2-0 and I was relegated to Division C, which means that I have more chances next time in the Nations League to finish in first place.

RezultateRomnia.png

• 2 weeks later...

We are still on the 3rd place, but only two points away from the 1st place, FCSB, which has one less match, due to the defeat with Viitorul, because we could be on the first place.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

This year's Youth Intake looks very good ...

YouthIntakepreview.png

Youth facilities will improve again.

YouthFacilities.png

I brought a goalkeeper with potential from TNS for free.

Veniri.png

NickWeaver.png

• 2 weeks later...

In Liga 1 we climbed to 2nd place, with 4 victories out of 5 possible. In the UEFA Europa League I played with OL in Bucharest, with 13,751 people in the stands. In the 8th minute Deian Sorescu makes 1-0 for us. In the 25th minute Thilo Kehrer takes the red card, and OL plays in 10 people for 65 minutes. At the break we lead 1-0. In the 69th minute Gaetan Laborde equalized. However, in the 85th minute Deian Sorescu shot from outside the box and scored and made it 2-1 for us and it stays that way until the end. I OVERCOME OL! WE ARE IN THE SECOND KNOCKOUT ROUND!

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

In the second knockout round we will play with Sevilla, away unfortunately, so it will be twice as hard.

UEL.png

We brought two more players, one free of contract, and the other from Farul Constanța with a very high potential.

Veniri.png

KennethZohore.png

VictorMatei.png

We sold 5 players, of which the biggest transfer and the most important is that of Valentin Borcea, which we sold for 800k.

Plecri.png

ValentinBorcea.png

We lost to CSU Craiova in Liga 1 in the direct match, with a goal scored in the 90 + 3 minute ... After that match followed a very important match, with Sevilla in the second knockout round UEFA Europa League. In the 28th minute Marco Ehmann makes a totally useless penalty, which Ivan Rakitic beats and scores. In the 69th minute Sevilla made it 2-0, through En-Nesyri, and then I threw myself in the attack, but in the 71st minute Lucas Leiva made it 3-0, and in the 72nd minute Rony lopes made it 4-0 and here ends our adventure European Union. I can't say that this adventure was not beautiful. However, we reached the second knockout round of the UEFA Europa League and defeated OL. Now we have time to focus on League 1, which we must win in order to play again in the UEFA Champions League preliminaries and to qualify in the UEFA Champions League groups of choice. After the match with Sevilla we equalized with CFR Cluj, their goal being an own goal in which our central defender, Nathan Phillips cleared in our goalkeeper and the ball went to the goal. I think he thought the ball was going through him, that our goalkeeper was fixed in front of him. At least we managed to draw, and in the next match we also defeated Botoșani after 4 matches without a victory, with 1-0.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

• 3 weeks later...

I won the title with number 21 for Dinamo, although a little undeserved for what I did in the regular season, but for what I did in the playoffs and for what I did in UEL I deserved. We entered the play-off with equal points with CSU Craiova after we defeated Astra with 1-0, Voluntari with 3-0 and FCSB with 3-0. I won the first match of the play-off with FC Argeș 2-1. After that I lost to Viitorul 4-3 after being led 4-0. Then followed a humiliation in front of FCSB, defeating them 5-1. If I could I would have given them 100. Then I made it 2-2 with CSU Craiova at home through a goal given by them in the 85th minute. A victory followed with Sepsi OSK with 2-0 away. After that I made 1-1 with FC Argeș, followed by a categorical victory with Viitorul, 5-1. Then came another humiliation to the FCSB, 6-0. After this match followed the decisive match for the title fight, with CSU Craiova. I opened the scoring in the 41st minute through Honeyman's free kick. In the 56th minute CSU Craiova equalized, and in the 90 + 3 minute Eduard Plopeanu scored for 2-1 for us. In the return of the regular season we were defeated with a goal in extra time. In this match we had to be champions, because we had an advantage in direct matches, but this is only taken at the end of the season, but we were champions anyway. In the last stage we defeated Sepsi OSK 5-0.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

Youth Intake is not as great as HoYD thought.

YouthIntake.png

The only interesting one is Gigi Sahru.

GigiSahru.png

We have six players on the team this season.

Echipasezonului.png

George Honeyman is the player with the most assists.

Celemaimulteasisturi.png

George Honeyman is also the best foreign player this season, and Nathan Phillips is the third best foreign player.

Premii.png

Corta0(the owner of club, his name is Cortacero, but we say Corta0) decided to improve my training facilities at my request.

TrainingFacilities.png

The players we matched Steaua with in the number of championships won.

RonwenWilliams.png

MikeCestor.png

IsmaLopez.png

NathanPhillips.png

MarcoEhmann.png

LiviuTnase.png

AlexanderGonzalez.png

GeorgeHoneyman.png

VictorMatei.png

VladAchim.png

DiegoFabbrini.png

KadeemHarris.png

AndreasMihaiu.png

EduardPlopeanu.png

CtlinMgureanu.png

DeianSorescu.png

KennethZohore.png

MagayeGueye.png

Petrolul Ploiești won the Romanian Cup in the final with Sepsi OSK, which is very good because the Hungarians do not represent us in the Europa Conference League (I have nothing to do with the Hungarians, but I want even in Football Manager not to represent other nations Romania)

CupaRomniei.png

Unfortunately, two traditional teams were relegated, FCU Craiova and Rapid.

ClasamentLiga1.png

In Liga 1, Academica Clinceni and Poli Iași promoted.

ClasamentLiga2.png

Now let's recap what we and the other Romanian teams have done this year in the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa Conference League.

We reached the UCL play-off where we were defeated by Shakhtar although we won 2-0 away, at home we were defeated 3-0, the last goal scored in the 90th minute after we defeated Sheriff Tiraspol by 13 -3 overall, Olympiakos 5-2 overall, Qarabag 4-2 overall.

RezultateDinamo.png

UEL:
Dinamo:

In UEL we took 2nd place in the group with Basel, Fenerbahce and Rosenborg, we defeated OL with 2-1 in the first knockout round and then we were defeated by Sevilla with 4-0.

RezultateDinamo.png

UEFA Europe Conference League:

CSU Craiova:

They were defeated 4-0 overall by AIK in round 2.

RezultateCSUCraiova.png

FCSB:

They at least passed round 2 after defeating Olympiakos Nicosia, but were eliminated by CSKA-Sofia 4-4 overall.

RezultateFCSB.png

CFR Cluj:

They also went through round 2 after playing KF Tirana 6-0, but then were eliminated by Piast 2-1 overall.

RezultateCFRCluj.png

Career evolution:

image.png.8a9294ac0b5f5766a99e29ff592bfb3c.png

At the Romanian national team, we defeated Hungary at home with 3-2 through Alexandru Mitriță's goals in the 42nd and 46th minutes and through Ianis Hagi's goal in the 69th minute. Then we defeated San Marino 3-0 away.

RezultateRomnia.png

ClasamentcalificriEURO.png

Once again we stop in the UCL play-off defeated again by Celtic. The curse of the UCL groups unfortunately remains. In Liga 1 we are on the first place tied with the 3rd place. In round 1 we eliminated Zaglebie, the Polish champion with 9-0 overall, in round 2 we eliminated Sparta Prague, the Czech champion with 7-3 overall, in round 3 we eliminated again Sheriff Tiraspol with 9-1 overall, and in the playoffs we were defeated by Celtic with 5-1 overall.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

I made two transfers, I brought an 18-year-old right winger from FC Voluntari with 4.7M and an 18-year-old top from Partizan with 3.1M.

Veniri.png

DraganNovakovic.png

DumitruTroi.png

In the UEL groups we will play with AEK Athens, Atletic Bilbao and Copenhagen, where if we play well with Atletic Bilbao we can even qualify from the first place. Anyway, the 3rd place is guaranteed, I say.

ClasamentDinamo.png

At the national team we are on the first place even if the Faroe Islands defeated us, we defeated Russia 3-2 at home (it seems something that the Romanian national team would do, to beat Russia but to beat the Faroe Islands). We have all the chances to qualify you for EURO 2024.

RezultateRomnia.png

• 2 months later...

We took the 2nd place again in the UEL group, even if we beat Athletic Bilbao in the last stage, a match played with the reserves, one stage before we were defeated by AEK Athens and that's why we lost the 1st place. In League 1 we are still on 2nd place 4 points behind Viitorul, because they beat us 4-3 in the last match.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

In UEL we will play with PSV Eindhoven. We could have drew better, but I say we have a chance to eliminate them.

UEL.png

During the winter transfer window, so far we have brought 2 players, one on 6M and one on 2.2M.

Veniri.png

ChidozieAwaziem.png

AntonioSivera.png

During the winter transfers we sold two players, Marco Ehmann (4M + 30% of a future transfer) and Ronwen Williams (1.4M termination clause)

Plecri.png

This year's Youth Intake again doesn't look very good ...

YouthIntakepreview.png

The board agreed to improve the training facilities.

TrainingFacilities.png

I managed to qualify the Romanian national team by a miracle at the Euro, even if in June I lost to the Faroe Islands. We were defeated by Poland and Hungary in September (I was not so upset with Poland, but let Hungary, the great rival ... beat us). In October we defeated San Marino 8-1 and the Faroe Islands 6-0 (rematch), and in November we were defeated by Russia 3-2, but we defeated Poland 3-2. Our luck was that Hungary drew with Poland one step ahead. We also qualified for the euro due to the goal average, because in the ranking of the 2nd places we were tied with Slovakia, but we had a goal average of 5 and they were 1.

RezultateRomnia.png

We managed to eliminate PSV Eindhoven after we beat them 5-1 at home and we made 2-2 in Bucharest. I would have preferred to beat them in return to climb to 17th place in the coefficient to play directly from round 2 UCL, coefficient made only by Dinamo. In Liga 1 we are on the 1st place at a point of Viitorul, the 2nd place, with a less played match, but we could be four points away from them if we didn't lose with Sepsi. We also qualified for the semifinals of the Romanian Cup after defeating Petrolul Ploiești 5-2.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

In UEL we will play with Leicester City. He was one of the easiest opponents, but he could drew better than that.

UEL.png

We brought two more players to the team, a Finn from AIK and a Slovenian from Maribor, both on 1.1M.

Veniri.png

AdrianGyllingberg.png

RokSres.png

3 other players left the team, Marc Roberts, Alexander Gonzalez and Robert Moldoveanu.

Plecri.png

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately we were eliminated from the Europa League by Leciester with 7-1 overall.

The regular season in League 1 I finished in first place two points behind Viitorul, 2nd place. Unfortunately, the points were halved (I don't understand why they are halved, we work all season for some points and then, after 30 matches only 50% of our effort remains). With 3 stages before the end we were 9 points away from Viitorul, but unfortunately we ended up with equal points, but they had a higher goal average (I think after beating CSU Craiova 7-0 in the penultimate stage, which in the last stage he beat us, nothing suspicious) and they became champions. Not to mention that in the last 3 matches, one was in the final of the Romanian Cup with CSU Craiova, which I won 1-0 in overtime, two days later it was a match with Gaz Metan Mediaș, which I had lost 1-0, then the other two days came the match with CSU Craiova, which we lost 2-1, the winning goal for CSU Craiova being given from an invented penalty, although the referee also had VAR (the player mine hit the ball and the opponent fell to the ground). I consider that I lost the title this year because of the program and because of the referee. I've never felt so disadvantaged and stolen in my life. Maybe it's my frustration that I didn't take the title, although in the last two matches I needed a point, I don't know. What is certain is that we could get at least a draw with Gaz Metan Mediaș. Now the only team that has made a coefficient for Romania in the last 3 years will only play in the Conference League.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

In Liga 2, FC Voluntari and Poli Iași were relegated, and Astra and Hermannstadt play at the relegation play-off.

ClasamentLiga1.png

ASU Poli Timișoara and Concordia Chiajna promoted in Liga 1, and FCU Craiova and U Cluj play at the promotion play-off. I hope to promote FCU Craiova and U Cluj as well.

ClasamentLiga2.png

At the beginning of May, we brought another player, the former Dinamo player, Cosmin Moți.

Veniri.png

The key players with whom we lost the title this season:

AntonioSivera.png

RonwenWilliams.png

MikeCestor.png

DumitruMgureanu.png

I played with him in matches where I had one of the central defenders unavailable.

NathanPhillips.png

MarcoEhmann.pngKadeemHarris.png

ChidozieAwaziem.png

LiviuTnase.png

GeorgeHoneyman.png

VictorMatei.png

RokSres.png

DiegoFabbrini.png

KadeemHarris.png

EduardPlopeanu.png

I'm really happy with him as he evolved this season.

KennethZohore.png

DumitruTroi.png

And I am happy with how it has evolved this season. Besides, he is the best Romanian player at the moment.

EliIonescu.png

AndreasMihaiu.png

DraganNovakovic.png

I am very satisfied with him, he has 53 goals in all competitions in 61 matches this season. In addition, he was called by Serbia to EURO 2024.

Dragan Novakovic has scored the second most goals in the Europa League this season, with 9 goals. In first place was Romelu Lukaku with 17 goals.

GolgheterUEL.png

Astra Giurgiu and Hermannstadt remained in Liga 1 after the promotion / relegation play-off.

RezultateLiga1.png

Unfortunately, CSU Craiova will play in the Conference League next season after they beat CFR Cluj.

RezultateLiga1.png

image.png.768992c44f46e5f4a211b5305c4b44a2.png

At EURO 2024 I drew in the hardest group, with Belgium, Germany and Russia, with which I played in the preliminaries.

ClasamentEURO.png

At EURO 2024 we got only one point, with Russia, otherwise we lost the other two matches, but we really played well, especially with Germany, a match in which we took the goal of defeat in the last minutes. Unfortunately, we go home in groups, compared to EURO 2020 when we went home in the eighth, but then we had an easier group.

RezultateRomnia.png

ClasamentEURO.png

It seems that Dragan Novakovic, our striker, won the Golden Ice at only 19 years old.

Gheatadeaur.png

We managed to qualify for the Conference League groups after defeating Banik Ostrava 6-1 in the general round in round 2, defeating Servette 4-0 in the general round and defeating Panathinaikos 9-3 in the play-offs. generally. We also won the Romanian Super Cup and we are on the 2nd place in the league.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

In the Conference League groups we will play with Rijeka, Silkeborg and Buducnost.

ClasamentDinamo.png

We brought in two players during the transfers, but one of them has already retired.

Veniri.png

CristianManea.png

We gave away a few contract free players and sold a few more, including Nick Weaver, whom I bought a few seasons ago and who didn't play a game with us because we had too many players from outside the European Union. took out 5M euros on it and 40% of a next sale.

Plecri.png

NickWeaver.png

I managed to qualify in the eighth Conference League after finishing on the first place in groups with 18 points out of 18. In League 1 I am on the first place with 32 points, tied with CSU Craiova. We have no defeat this season, neither in the Conference League, nor in league. We have in the Romanian Cup with CSU Craiova, but I am glad that I lost and I wanted to lose from the beginning so that I don't have such a busy schedule. like last year.

RezultateDinamo.png

ClasamentLiga1.png

ClasamentDinamo.png

This year's Youth Intake doesn't look too good ...

YouthIntakepreview.png

The board agreed to improve the junior facilities, and this is how we will reach the Superb Youth Facilities.

YouthFacilities.png

I forgot to show you what the other Romanian teams did in Europe.

UCL:

Viitorul

Viitorul passed round 1 after defeating HJK 2-0 overall. It was expected to beat them, they were clearly better, but it's a bit 2-0. In round 2 they beat Valerenga and eliminated them 4-0 overall. In round 3 they played with Galatasaray, beat them 3-2 at home, but in Turkey they lost 3-0 and were eliminated.

RezultateViitorul.png

UEL:

Viitorul:

In the play-off Viitorul played with Lechia Gdansk. In the first match they lost 1-0, and in the return they made 1-1, so they were eliminated. The Romanian champions could not even beat them.

RezultateViitorul.png

Conference League:

Sepsi OSK:

In the 2nd round of the Conference League Sepsi played with Zeljeznnicar, whom he defeated 11-1 overall. In round 3 they played with Beroe and qualified after 1-1 in Romania and 2-2 in Bulgaria. Then in the playoffs they played with Burnley. In England they made it 0-0, but in Romania they lost 1-0. What can I say, they did it honorably! Burnley struggled with Sepsi.

RezultateSepsiOSK.png

CSU Craiova:

In round 2, CSU Craiova played with Honved Budapest, from Hungary and beat them 4-1 overall. In round 3 they played with Petrocub Hîncești and beat them 5-1, and in the play-off they played with Young Boys Bern. In the first match they made it 2-2, in Craiova, and in Bern they won 2-1 and qualified for the Conference League groups.

RezultateCSUCraiova.png

In the Conference League groups they drew in the group with Valur, Genk and Zorya. They could have taken 2nd place if they were good, but of course they were more interested in the league and took only 3rd place, with 7 points.

RezultateCSUCraiova.png

ClasamentCSUCraiova.png

Viitorul:

In the Conference League groups they drew with AZ Alkmaar, Nîmes and Zrinjski. They could at least take 3rd place and that's what they did.

RezultateViitorul.png

If I think about it, this is the first season in which I have not done the same coefficient for the country and the best season for the country. Of course, it would have been better if we had been in UCL because I think we would have qualified in UCL groups, but that's it. see you next year.