Teammate (instead of coach) agreeing he is too good to drop

If you tell a player that his teammate is too good to drop, his teammate shows up in the Assistant Feedback section agreeing that he is better than the player you are talking to.

Eg in the following screenshot, I've just told Danny Rose that his teammate is too good to drop and then Reguilon (instead of the assistant) gives feedback saying that he thinks Rose is nowhere near his (Reguilon's) level:

image.png.24c072934658337a49fc3ebbee33c5fe.png

On 06/12/2020 at 03:39, StephenCronin said:

If you tell a player that his teammate is too good to drop, his teammate shows up in the Assistant Feedback section agreeing that he is better than the player you are talking to.

Eg in the following screenshot, I've just told Danny Rose that his teammate is too good to drop and then Reguilon (instead of the assistant) gives feedback saying that he thinks Rose is nowhere near his (Reguilon's) level:

image.png.24c072934658337a49fc3ebbee33c5fe.png

Hi Stephen - do you have a save where we can reproduce this issue? Thanks!

57 minutes ago, Louie Silvani said:

Hi Stephen - do you have a save where we can reproduce this issue? Thanks!

Hi Louie, I don't have one on hand. I'll keep an eye out for it happening again and send one through when I do.

I was assuming it was a simple coding issue that would be easy to find with a quick look at the code (it looks like the start of that line is accidentally using the variable for the best player, rather than the variable for the assistant), but if a save helps, I'll send one when I can.

3 minutes ago, StephenCronin said:

Hi Louie, I don't have one on hand. I'll keep an eye out for it happening again and send one through when I do.

I was assuming it was a simple coding issue that would be easy to find with a quick look at the code (it looks like the start of that line is accidentally using the variable for the best player, rather than the variable for the assistant), but if a save helps, I'll send one when I can.

I will test in the meantime for the issue - but let me know if you come across it again!

Just now, Louie Silvani said:

I will test in the meantime for the issue - but let me know if you come across it again!

Will do. Just have to wait for somene to get unhappy about playing time. It happened one more time after the screenshot, will happen again soon I'm sure!