Football Manager Mobile 2021 - Transfer offers unrealistically low

They should make prices more realistic in the transfer market. The price amount a club asks for a player is ridiculously high and overpriced. They want clubs to pay 200% or more than the players value while, at the same time, the offer they send for my players is blatantly disrespectful and insulting. Its so lopsided and unrealistic that I actually dread transfer windows. There needs to be a fix to this 

• SI Staff

Hi - if you can provide some specific examples of this where it seems really unrealistic we are happy to look into - bear in mind that when a club doesn't want to sell they will ask a lot, whereas if you are trying to shift a player they may send you a cheeky offer on the cheap.

• 2 months later...

I have seen this also all the time, some talents are valued at perhaps 250k and I offer 1M then they come back with 200M, or even if it is a (very) small club who needs the money to survive they almost always reject my offers from over 10M

for example, I have found a great youngster, aged 18 at Zwolle in the Netherland, I offer 5 of 10M and the want over 100M, in real life this will neven happen because they need the money, I would be more realistic if smaller clubs would accept such offers

Counterwise other clubs make offers for my players 10 times below their value..

Well.... as someone really into market values of players (former mod of transfermarkt.de (transfermarkt.com), etc) I can tell you this:

The value of a player is always some sort of neutral ground.
But there were several cases IRL where players were sold for MUUUUUCH more or less considerung their market value.

Thing is: If the AI doesn't want to sell their player, they don't say "no", they ask like 25x the MV.
You can even test this: If you leave for another club as last thing you do: set some some palyer as unsaleable. If you want to buy this player with your next club you'll be suprised what they're asking for.
This is even more or less realistic. And if you hope your top talent will develop well and you get much more money for him the next season... why should you sell him sooner?

And for selling players: This depends somehow. I too received some hilarious offers for players not listed, etc. (like 40M for Davies (four years of the contract left) after three seasons (where is is the best LWB in the world) when playing with Bayern - WTF?)
But if you want to get rid of players, the AI takes this into account. They know you want to sell and therefore the asking price drops below the MV.