Football manager 2021 sorting columns help

I need some help with my squad screen and the way it is laid out on football manager 2021. The standard way it is laid out is sorted by position and then when picked it puts them in selection order but the players unselected stay in order. After sorting by something else I can’t seem to get mine back to this format. Is it possible to get back to having a primary and secondary sorting so I can fix this? I’ve put a picture in which shows the problem.

CD157D19-E386-4E4B-835D-6B1026806FE0.jpeg

I believe you can do a secondary sort by holding shift (or possibly either ctrl or alt, i forget!) while clicking on the header of the column. Just like in Excel.

It works in shortlists, but I must admit I've not tried on the squad screen, but figure it must be the same.

Edited by Caning the Days

12 minutes ago, Caning the Days said:

I believe you can do a secondary sort by holding shift (or possibly either ctrl or alt, i forget!) while clicking on the header of the column. Just like in Excel.

It works in shortlists, but I must admit I've not tried on the squad screen, but figure it must be the same.

After all these years playing, I didn't even realise this was a thing, so thanks :lol: (it was shift and does work on squad screen)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 18/12/2020 at 18:27, paulmondo said:

Hi guys, I got the same problem but I'm playing on a Samsung Tablet and the shift button suggestion doesn't work. Any ideas? Its driving me nuts ... thanks in advance 👍

Thanks 

Paul

Did you find out anything? Ive got the same problem on the switch