Unable to fine/discipline a player for bad performance when he is only on loan at my Club

• 1 month later...

Poor performance by a loanee should result in a discussion with parent club about a reduction in fees/salary by home club or should be part of the initial loan negotiations. This is one of the reasons I very rarely loan players as I have no recourse to affect their performance levels. Poor performance fines should form part of the Code of Conduct agreement. I currently have to man manage this ( i am a disciplinarian) 6.3 or lower 2 warnings then fines increase after each poor performance. If i get to 2 week fine next is transfer listed. Any player that uses the "my team did not allow me to play to my best" = automatic transfer list.

Edited by thecaveman

• Administrators
20 hours ago, thecaveman said:

Poor performance by a loanee should result in a discussion with parent club about a reduction in fees/salary by home club or should be part of the initial loan negotiations. This is one of the reasons I very rarely loan players as I have no recourse to affect their performance levels. Poor performance fines should form part of the Code of Conduct agreement. I currently have to man manage this ( i am a disciplinarian) 6.3 or lower 2 warnings then fines increase after each poor performance. If i get to 2 week fine next is transfer listed. Any player that uses the "my team did not allow me to play to my best" = automatic transfer list.

Probably worth raising on the features forum if you think that's something that should be in-game which are here - https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/353-football-manager-pcmac/

Bear in mind though, would need to find evidence this happens in real life really for it to be implemented in game. Thanks.