How to stop unfit players being auto-selected for the youth team?

During one of my early save pre-match tactical briefings, I was offered a piece of advice which said to set all unfit players as available for the u18s. I clicked "Do it!" without realizing it was set to do this for all matches, not just the one.. Now every match day I have a different bunch of players unavailable as they've played for the u18s that day already, which is stopping me from using my backup players when I get an injury.

Any idea how to stop this? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I.m not in front of the game, but it’s something like: right click on the player in squad view -> available for -> U18 -> then unpick the option that’s highlighted “make available for xxx mins”

Edited by mmitch19

As mmitch19 stated you now have to manually remove the availability of each player. Then when the email pops up again make sure that the "Automatically" tick box is un-ticked. In the responsibilities tab under "Match" there is the ability to tell your U23 or U18 manager to contact you regarding the availability of your First Team players for their respective squads. However I think this is bugged as I have mine set to "Never" yet still get the request from the U18's manage before every game. I prefer to manually assign players because the game does not take into consideration the fitness levels of of your entire squad. So irregardless if you have 7 players that are "tired" and need to rested for a week or so and replaced by players from your squad in the next game - sorry all these have now played for your U18 in  a friendly and are knackered as well.

Been having this problem for a while, didn't notice an u23's game day before a first team cup game where I was planning to rotate and found half the players I wanted to use out of energy. Starting to really become a pain, removed someone from a position in the u23's line up, turned out it didn't remove him from availability so the u23's just picked him again and he had a reoccurrence of his injury and is out for a further 2 weeks.