Crash Tech Support Lacking

actrade

Love the game, never had an issue with stability until 2021, which I guess is a bad thing as the new tech support is rubbish. They give you the same, standard trouble shooting answers you find with outsourced tech support, always blaming your system (which doesn't crash any other game nor any other previous version). Correspondence is slow, with emailed responses taking days or even a week to get, and then as I said with rubbish basic advice (re-install drivers!). Sorry to vent but I miss the good tech support that was offered prior to this year. In the mean time, I'm past the refund period on Steam, is there another refund alternative if the game doesn't get fixed soon? FWIW, my crash is repeatable and always happens during a pre-match press conference.

• Administrators

Hi, the new support process means that there is less chance for your issue to get lost and overlooked. The SEGA support team works very closely with SI staff so the level of support standard should be equal, if not better than our previous support pathway. If your issue is not resolved, we would suggest you let the support agent know so they can investigate further.

For more details please click on the link below: 

Thanks.