Editing player screen icons

adamhopkins11

I'm currently using the Kojuro skin which I like the look of. However, I was hoping someone here with more knowhow than me could tell me how I can change the icons on the player profile screen. I have attached to show which ones I mean. I was looking to try and use the angled arrow icon (in the screenshot, the 'Playing time' icon) for all of the panels just for consistency.

I have tried to find these icons in the Resource Archiver but I can't seem to track them down. Is anyone able to help?

icons.jpg

the are the icon boxs, you can usually find the graphics in icons/16px folder to replace the image or open the player overview small selector panel.xml which will have the name of each dropdown option to look for in the players folder. 

22 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

the are the icon boxs, you can usually find the graphics in icons/16px folder to replace the image or open the player overview small selector panel.xml which will have the name of each dropdown option to look for in the players folder. 

Thank you for the quick reply. When I extracted the graphics folder from the resource archiver, It did have an icons folder but did not contain these icons. I also cannot find them within the skins panel files. I just can't track them down.

Also, in which directory can I find the player overview selector panel.xml? In my panels> players folder I can only see player overview big selector panel.xml

8 minutes ago, adamhopkins11 said:

Thank you for the quick reply. When I extracted the graphics folder from the resource archiver, It did have an icons folder but did not contain these icons. I also cannot find them within the skins panel files. I just can't track them down.

Also, in which directory can I find the player overview selector panel.xml? In my panels> players folder I can only see player overview big selector panel.xml

player overview small selector.xml will be in the panels folder if you extract that.  

graphics will be in the sitoolkit/skins

1 hour ago, wkdsoul said:

player overview small selector.xml will be in the panels folder if you extract that.  

graphics will be in the sitoolkit/skins

That's great, thank you, I have finally found them in sitoolkit. So my next question is, after I have edited the icons, where do I put them in relation to my Kujuro skins folder in order to see them changed in game?

They go in the same folder structure you extracted them from so if they came from;

sitoolkit\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\icons\custom\icon box

You'd place them in;

\skins\<YOUR_SKIN>\graphics\icons\custom\icon box

If the skin you are using as altered them then the file paths will be listed in the selector file mentioned above.

If the folders don't exist for your skin you just need to create them.

There is a guide here on how to deal with extracting the game files:

13 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

They go in the same folder structure you extracted them from so if they came from;

sitoolkit\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\icons\custom\icon box

You'd place them in;

\skins\<YOUR_SKIN>\graphics\icons\custom\icon box

If the skin you are using as altered them then the file paths will be listed in the selector file mentioned above.

If the folders don't exist for your skin you just need to create them.

There is a guide here on how to deal with extracting the game files:

That's great thank you for the information. Very helpful. Just a small thing I have noticed is even though the icons above are all the same size, I have noticed some unevenness in their positioning. If you take a look at the screenshot attached you'll see what I mean. Is an issue like this something that can be easily amended? Any advice appreciated

alignment.jpg