Need more dfk goals

양유준

7 hours ago, 양유준 said:

More dfk goals plz

Opinion

I know this is not discussion thread but increasing direct freekick goals would mean.

1) You will get punished more often by underdog setpiece goals.

2) You will get punished by favourite when trying to keep the lead by defending.

3) Propably longshots will be more dangerous.

It would create feeling of helplessness, frustration of your tactic not meaning enough because all it takes one foul and you will get punished by a freekick. I would think very very very hard when wishing more goals outside openplay. Sorry for pointy message it's not meant like that. Just thoughts to open some perspective.

Edited by Pasonen

6 hours ago, Pasonen said:

Opinion

I know this is not discussion thread but increasing direct freekick goals would mean.

1) You will get punished more often by underdog setpiece goals.

2) You will get punished by favourite when trying to keep the lead by defending.

3) Propably longshots will be more dangerous.

It would create feeling of helplessness, frustration of your tactic not meaning enough because all it takes one foul and you will get punished by a freekick. I would think very very very hard when wishing more goals outside openplay. Sorry for pointy message it's not meant like that. Just thoughts to open some perspective.

yeah but that's what football is about

you can't control everything

30 minutes ago, OHoh said:

yeah but that's what football is about

you can't control everything

Yeah it's just this is a game and if we should make a decision do we see too many or too few direct freekick goals then too few is closer realism. If dfk's was made better then teams with excellent direct freekick takers would be op. I don't think in real football you can count on dfk's but in FM many years those have been too good. And after freekicks start going in we start losing openplay goals to keep thing balanced. It's opinion Vs opinion, risk&reward. I choose open play and teamwork not individual technical skills.

2 hours ago, Pasonen said:

Yeah it's just this is a game and if we should make a decision do we see too many or too few direct freekick goals then too few is closer realism. If dfk's was made better then teams with excellent direct freekick takers would be op. I don't think in real football you can count on dfk's but in FM many years those have been too good. And after freekicks start going in we start losing openplay goals to keep thing balanced. It's opinion Vs opinion, risk&reward. I choose open play and teamwork not individual technical skills.

I agree, I also don't want to see any particular aspect of the game being too overpowered

I still beleive we should be given enougj freedom and variations of tactics to utilize all available resources in the team...

It should be SI who should be balancing these out.... but sadly it takes over 3 serieses to get them to amend some of these issues.