Create League System with spitted leagues

elguerrillero69

Hi all

I try to create a whole league system for FM21 with all european teams sorted by famous in the database. My problem is that I try to split the Third Tier into two groups 

The religated teams should move from the second tier into the both third tier leagues and the the promoted should be move into the one second tier league.

The problem I face is that I can choose the league where the promoted teams move to within the splitted two third tiers. But I dont know how I can tell the system that the both religated clubs has to move one into the first third tier league and the other in the other one. 

I set up one tier three league in the database first as head and than use two tier three leagues and use them with the team i have choosen.

Is this correct? Further I think, this is not possible for a structure where only one league within the tier is relevant.

What am I doing wrong and do you have any tricks or documentation on this setup?

Thank you for your help and best regards

Joern

On 02/12/2020 at 15:56, elguerrillero69 said:

Hi all

I try to create a whole league system for FM21 with all european teams sorted by famous in the database. My problem is that I try to split the Third Tier into two groups 

The religated teams should move from the second tier into the both third tier leagues and the the promoted should be move into the one second tier league.

The problem I face is that I can choose the league where the promoted teams move to within the splitted two third tiers. But I dont know how I can tell the system that the both religated clubs has to move one into the first third tier league and the other in the other one. 

I set up one tier three league in the database first as head and than use two tier three leagues and use them with the team i have choosen.

Is this correct? Further I think, this is not possible for a structure where only one league within the tier is relevant.

What am I doing wrong and do you have any tricks or documentation on this setup?

Thank you for your help and best regards

Joern

You can do it in various ways. It depends on whether you want specific teams in specific divisions in the third league or not.

One way is to set regional competitions where the game can decide who to put where, another is to set fixed relegation, so the divisions at the third level stay the same amount of teams.