Affiliate clubs

Hey guys think i have a bug in my game when i request the board to set up a new link they agree to it but nothing else is happening i leave it a few weeks and request again board agrees every time but nothing new is setting up please help 

Screenshot_20201202-050249_FM21 Mobile.jpg

On 04/12/2020 at 16:57, James Akintayo said:

Can you send us a save so we can take a look at the issue?

I have sent using in game send email is garethpope2008@gmail.com hopefully you can find the issue as now just been promoted again and board have again agreed a new link up is needed but again nothing not even a message saying we can't find anyone 

Same for me. Back to back promotion with Gateshead, so maybe a reputation thing?

It also keeps telling me that some players aren't getting enough game time and that I should loan them to a lower standard of league with my affiliate Sunderland.... they are a couple of leagues higher up

PS I'm on android

Edited by Neb

• SI Staff
3 hours ago, Neb said:

Same for me. Back to back promotion with Gateshead, so maybe a reputation thing?

It also keeps telling me that some players aren't getting enough game time and that I should loan them to a lower standard of league with my affiliate Sunderland.... they are a couple of leagues higher up

PS I'm on android

Can you possibly send that save in - incidentally, can you check - I've a feeling that you have an affiliation with Sunderland as a feeder club? ...

If so then you can loan players from them far more easily than otherwise (in case you weren't aware).

PS - The lack of 'failure to find affiliate' news items has been located and will be fixed in the first major update released.

• SI Staff
On 18/12/2020 at 06:58, David2610 said:

Are you able to cancel an existing affiliate arrangement on mobile version? 

At the moment no, although they will 'expire' sporadically over time ... I am looking to add this as a feature in an update at some point through (won't be before Christmas now though).

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/12/2020 at 19:24, Marc Vaughan said:

At the moment no, although they will 'expire' sporadically over time ... I am looking to add this as a feature in an update at some point through (won't be before Christmas now though).

This is amazing news i have taken a national league north team to premiership and have a team in league 2 as a team i can get players for loan from really need to be able to cancel existing affiliate clubs.   Not sure if at all possible could we maybe get a chance to recommend a club to the board you would like to link with

Would also be amazing if we could select a county to try get youth players come through the end of year graduation i am in England and all my youth players are always english nationals would be amazing and more realistic if i could be affiliated with a club from a different country that could help influence a youth player coming to the club 

8 hours ago, Popey85 said:

Would also be amazing if we could select a county to try get youth players come through the end of year graduation i am in England and all my youth players are always english nationals would be amazing and more realistic if i could be affiliated with a club from a different country that could help influence a youth player coming to the club 

Would looooooooove this also

• 2 weeks later...

Some really good suggestions! Hope the devs see this

Second the one saying having foreign affiliates as there are rules of max no. of loans for teams within the same nation

Edited by Joshuayeoh

Just to reply to this, the no generated affiliate link was probably because they couldn't find one. I'm now in league 1 and managed to get 4 affiliates within about 2 weeks. All are bottom of the league structure, in vanarama north or south.

I still have Sunderland as an affiliate as the senior member. The issue was that it kept suggesting I send my youth players (I was  in NNL) to Sunderland to gain some experience (in EPL)...

Can't wait for a cancellation option i have 3 affiliated clubs that are obsolete to me now and its frustrating because i use the offer my players to clubs on loan and no one comes forward for them it's tough getting the youngsters game time as Cheltenham i cant send players to. Margate and Slimbridge don't play many games.  And can only send a few to Stourbridge and Bromley because of rules on numbers.   Are there any updates when we might be able to cancel a link ?? My board refuse to add any more links i have just won the Premier league.    

Does anyone else have a problem where you offer the player out for a loan and no one comes forward i have offered these 2 players as they won't get much game time in my 1st team yet and no one is interested 

Screenshot_20210127-082806_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210127-083310_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210127-083322_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Edited by Popey85
Added some text

• 4 weeks later...

Any update yet?