Bundesliga Age Requirements?

Hey I'm fairly new to FM and recently Bundesliga changed its minimum player age to 16. I wanted to change that in the pre-game editor from 17 to 16 but can't find a way to do it by going into competition ----> Bundesliga. Is there a way to change the League Rules in the editor? (Eg. Amount of Subs? Minimum Age?)

37 minutes ago, jayahr said:

How come a manager of Borussia Dortmund is asking this? :lol:

He's not even in the game, is he?

I'm quite confused as to who you are referring to by 'he'.
If you meant Moukoko, which is the player I want to register but cannot due to age restriction in the first place. He is indeed not in the base game, but I have added him in through a editor data.

Edited by Minimus
vor 39 Minuten schrieb Minimus:

I'm quite confused as to who you are referring to by 'he'.
If you meant Moukoko, which is the player I want to register but cannot due to age restriction in the first place. He is indeed not in the base game, but I have added him in through a editor data.

I thought so much was obvious :brock:

@Minimus try and find an advanced rules edit for Germany. Then you can make the change yourself (if not already done)

When advanced rules >> In the list go to Germany >> Transfers >> Transfer Rules.

There you will find the Minimum Age for Senior Matches, which is set now at 17. Change to 16. Save and Verify rules.

And you are good to go.