Former President of the club reaching out to me to discuss club's long-term vision

Title says it all.

There has been elections on my club on December of my first season (2020/2021) and the voters chose another person to rule the club.

Well, now that the season has ended, the former manager that got voted out on the December is trying to discuss the club's long-term vision for the next seasons. Doesn't make any sense... And when I accept to attend the club vision meeting, its current job/role at the club is shown as " (Unknown) ".

Here's a save from the full release pre-meeting. The save is from the 16th; meeting is on the 22nd. Sam Allen - Newcastle (v02).fm 

I'm not sure if it's do to with how the data is set in the DB or something else. 

I would suggest from the lack of ambition shown and from the lack of change in plan that Ashley is actually still setting the objectives despite not being at the club; so it's more than just a cosmetic bug. 

Hello @Russell Hammant

I do not have any save prior to the elections, but I can confirm that my problem is exactly the same mentioned in @Smallen post.

Gonçalo Azevedo - Hugo Coelho.fm - this save has been uploaded to your cloud service. It's from right before the club vision meeting.

For context, I am managing Beira-Mar and the former president was Hugo Coelho, now replaced by António Sá. I just finished the first season.