Is there an issue with scoring goals ?

Hello, 

I am unsure, whether I am doing it the right way, but I have listened to Miles Jacobsen on a podcast the other day to start a journey here in the forum. 

I guess, my question is, whether others can confirm that very seldom the number of own scored goals exceeds two in a game ? I am not saying that I should score at least three goals, simple because I deserve it, but I find it really odd that I simple cannot score goals. I am 14 games in with my team in Greece. Scored 15 goals (4 in the opening game). Now, I nearly always have a higher xG value than scored goals. And it frustrates me, that if I score than it is only one per game. Do others have the same ? If not, then it is probably on me. 

Thanks. 

I've had multiple games where my team have managed to score 3/4/5 goals against a weaker opponent per match since the full game release last week, so it's entirely possible. It might be worth checking in with the Tactics forum to see if there's anything you could tweak with your tactics to get players in better positions to score their chances on goal.