Expanding the Season stats section

JR866Gunner

Hey,

If I wanted to tweak the base skins to show more of the Season stats so it takes up/consumes the "Dynamic" and "Plans" what exactly would I need to remove and from which XML files please?

The idea is that I would remove a few lines of code to make those two items disappear and the season stats simply takes up those two slots and also the section it is in too..

image.png.223aee64da8b246f5ad087f4793f5b8d.png

It's controlled by the player overview panel xml file found in the panels\player folder, which you'll need to extract from the panels fmf file.

However expanding the Season Stats panel upwards would involve re-doing the entire panel as they are linked by row not column - so you can expand it left/right easily enough but not upwards.

What you can easily do is increase the height of that row;

Scroll down to the bottom of the file until you come across this comment (should be on line #124):

<!-- 2 small panels and fitness-->

The code under that controls that row, increasing the minimum_height on the container will see that row use up more space.

You can also delete the two client_object_viewer_selector_panel containers below that as well to remove the Form and Career Stats panels to free up more width.

On 01/12/2020 at 10:32, michaeltmurrayuk said:

It's controlled by the player overview panel xml file found in the panels\player folder, which you'll need to extract from the panels fmf file.

However expanding the Season Stats panel upwards would involve re-doing the entire panel as they are linked by row not column - so you can expand it left/right easily enough but not upwards.

Scroll down to the bottom of the file until you come across this comment (should be on line #124):

The code under that controls that row, increasing the minimum_height on the container will see that row use up more space.

You can also delete the two client_object_viewer_selector_panel containers below that as well to remove the Form and Career Stats panels to free up more width.

Thanks! I shall have a play and see what I can do :)

On 01/12/2020 at 10:32, michaeltmurrayuk said:

You sir, as always over the years are a star! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

BTW, I noticed you were away for a bit, glad to have you back again! Did you  need a break?