Start menu seriously bugged on iPhone 12 Pro Max (iOS 14.2)

• Sumbriva changed the title to Start menu seriously bugged on iPhone 12 Pro Max (iOS 14.2)
  • SI Staff

Hi guys,

We're aware of this issue on the iPhone 12 Pro Max. Could you try putting your phone into zoomed mode and see if everything looks ok? We're currently looking into the issue but we think this could be a work around in the mean time.

I have just updated FMM21 to the new update 12.0.3. Before the update the game worked perfectly and after the update the start screen is only white and the screen is not functional at all. I am using iPhone 12 pro max, perhaps it’s because of the screen resolution?9685A22E-6759-49F2-B501-A471EFE4415B.thumb.png.5640ed522a90de8479c06b0f83ee329d.png

1 hour ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

Hi guys,

We're aware of this issue on the iPhone 12 Pro Max. Could you try putting your phone into zoomed mode and see if everything looks ok? We're currently looking into the issue but we think this could be a work around in the mean time.

I just tried to change into zoomed mode and it works now, but breaks in the resolution of standard mode.

Hi @Alessandro Zanoni,

Unfortunately FMT is not supported on iPhone - below is a list of our compatible devices - if you would like a refund for this particular game we would also advise you contact help in the App Store. Also, if you would like to still play football manager i would suggest buying Football Manager Mobile which should also be available in the app store, and is supported.

Thanks,

Harry

Hi @AndyV

Unfortunately FMT is not supported on iPhone - below is a list of our compatible devices - if you would like a refund for this particular game we would also advise you contact help in the App Store. Also, if you would like to still play football manager i would suggest buying Football Manager Mobile which should also be available in the app store, and is supported. We are currently looking into why this is possible on this particular iPhone - apologies.

Thanks,

Harry

Hi again @AndyV,

Could you just confirm which app you are buying by providing a screenshot in this thread please, also could you try switching in and out of zoomed mode as im advised this is a workaround if indeed you have purchased FM Mobile and not FMT?

Thanks,

Harry

1 hour ago, AndyV said:

I’ve purchased this game and cannot even play it. Every time I open the app I am greeted with this message and cannot go past it.. 

iPhone 12 pro max 

E2D692BA-7063-42B9-90F9-C36C012CFC3B.png

I’m getting the exact same thing when I open my app. It’s FM mobile I have for IOS too.

23 minutes ago, AndyV said:

FM mobile 2021 on iPhone 12 pro max, sorry if misplaced in wrong thread. 

but yeah game can’t be played. confirming it’s football manager mobile 2021 running on iPhone 12 pro max on latest IOS firmware 

Yes it’s Football Manager 2021 mobile playing on IPhone 12 pro max.

ive tried the zoom screen from the settings on my iPhone but still not working. Or is it a zoom setting on the FMM 21 app??

2 hours ago, Daniel Dawson said:

Try going to the settings app on your device and changing whether 'Zoom' mode is on/off. This should fix the problem for now, and we have a hotfix rolling out for this soon.

Checked zoom and it’s off, guess I’ll have to wait for the hot fix then

Same with me. Was playing on an iPhone X Max and it was working fine. Just switched to an iPhone 12 Pro Max, and now Football Manager 2021 Mobile is no longer working. Tried deleting and reinstalling the app and it still has the same issue (as seen in AndyV’s initial message above). I guess I’ll have to wait until an update fixes this issue.