How to add the new performance stats to custom view?

Mikal

Hi all, looking for some advice please. I'm wondering if the following is possible and if so, how.

There are some new stats put into the game this year that I'd like to add to a custom squad view and to a custom player search view. These stats are the ones that appear for individuals on the coach report, the SciSports pop-up:

GK

• Save Ratio %
  • Saves/90
  • Expected goals conceded/90

Outfield

• Possession Lost/90
  • Possession Won/90 (I haven't actually seen this one on any profile but SI announced this)
  • Clearances/90
  • Blocks/90
  • Conversion Rate % 

If these are being tracked for all players (presumably), are these possible to add to, for example, the Stats (Chalkboard) list?

Thanks.

If they aren't in the list of selectable custom columns then it might be possible to manually add them using the old method (though they'll only appear for a set view and not be usable under custom views set in game).

The xml file you need to edit should be team squad found in the panels\team folder extracted from the panels fmf file.

You'll also need to find the ids for those items they should be listed in the various properties xml files you can extract from the properties fmf file.

It's then a case of adding those ids to the view(s) you want customized.

Should be some old posts around detailing how to edit the file, though this one from the Match Ratings screen should get you started if you cannot find the other ones;

Might also be a good idea to log any items missing from the custom views in the bugs forum so SI can include them going forward.

4 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

If they aren't in the list of selectable custom columns then it might be possible to manually add them using the old method (though they'll only appear for a set view and not be usable under custom views set in game).

The xml file you need to edit should be team squad found in the panels\team folder extracted from the panels fmf file.

You'll also need to find the ids for those items they should be listed in the various properties xml files you can extract from the properties fmf file.

It's then a case of adding those ids to the view(s) you want customized.

Should be some old posts around detailing how to edit the file, though this one from the Match Ratings screen should get you started if you cannot find the other ones;

Might also be a good idea to log any items missing from the custom views in the bugs forum so SI can include them going forward.

Thanks for the reply. Yes I should have mentioned those stats aren't accessible via the custom columns.

I've had a play around but it's not quite sticking. I'll have another play around a bit later but if you don't think it's possible to get them added to a custom view (instead of just adding them to one of the presets), then I'm not sure it's worth it for me anyway. 

There seems to be a lot of extra stats in the person/team properties xml files that aren't visible in game.