FM21.4 JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School (June Update)!

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Robbles - just downloaded your latest file to play again. Impressive work with the prefectural leagues. Just wanted to ask, if I were to take the lowest club I could find, will I be able to bring it all the way up to J League 1 eventually? I was checking some of the rules for the Tokyo leagues, it somehow goes up till Tokyo something then ends there with some playoffs. 

Just wanted to know if it's possible so I can plan a long term save with it.

Excellent work as always mate! 

2 小时前, Eggie86说:

Hi Robbles - just downloaded your latest file to play again. Impressive work with the prefectural leagues. Just wanted to ask, if I were to take the lowest club I could find, will I be able to bring it all the way up to J League 1 eventually? I was checking some of the rules for the Tokyo leagues, it somehow goes up till Tokyo something then ends there with some playoffs. 

How can you download it

2 hours ago, Eggie86 said:

it is possible with all the leagues.some leagues require you to win a playoff series despite winning the league as in real life. I am working on a 2021 database which will hopefully reduce many of the bugs and make it much easier to do!

49 minutes ago, belajariman said:

Hi @Robbles Quin ®™ i am one of contributors cut out face for sortitoutsi. I will make a cut out all of j league 2020 players from gettyimages... sorry for my bad english

legend! you can get the faces from the J league website as they are all there

9 часов назад, Robbles Quin ®™ сказал:

legend! you can get the faces from the J league website as they are all there

10 часов назад, belajariman сказал:

Hi @Robbles Quin ®™ i am one of contributors cut out face for sortitoutsi. I will make a cut out all of j league 2020 players from gettyimages... sorry for my bad english

Only if you will not make changes to the player base. ID should be static. Otherwise, all work is useless. For example, by removing the double, the players' ID has changed. Facepack will not work. I have already started making a facepack in my style, but you made the changes. All photos need to be renamed again

On 20/12/2020 at 14:54, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

it is possible with all the leagues.some leagues require you to win a playoff series despite winning the league as in real life. I am working on a 2021 database which will hopefully reduce many of the bugs and make it much easier to do!

Ah great! Will give it a try again to see how far I can bring a level 10 team up. Haha. 

22 часа назад, belajariman сказал:

i will not make any changes with the database.  i hope it can be permanent UID

it's not you. the only way out is to make changes to the database in a separate file. did you take this base into work? .... he can change a player or coach and they won't match.

12 hours ago, belajariman said:

@Robbles Quin ®™ i have started my project. can you do to next update with separated file? like what @lembergman say?

ican do that. just let me know how you want me to do it. i should have a much less buggy file out in a few days. starting from 2021

35 минут назад, belajariman сказал:

Hi @lembergmancan you tell him how to make updated database without touching the main file?

As I understand it, you need to save all changes in a new file. I do not work in an editor. Need to call someone else. We need a base without adding staff and players every week. The base should be one, and the transfer updates, for example, should be a different file.

On 30/11/2020 at 19:52, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

UPDATE: 18/12/2020: MERRY CHRISTMAS UPDATE! 

Welcome to the Second official file for JAPAN!

Tiers 1-10 are included all with real 2020 Fixtures and league expansions for 2021 and beyond!

Also included is the FULL EMPERORS CUP QUALIFICATION with over 1500+ TEAMS over 47 REGIONS!!!

Other competitions include: Fuji Xerox Super Cup, YBC Levain Cup with 2020+2021 fixtures and expansions, Shakaijin Cup, J.League Youth Cup, + 3 High School competitions with Qualifying!

ALL TEAMS ALSO HAVE THE CORRECT SPONSERS AND VALUES

Also included is Karin's Latest FM21 Players/Staff/Media/Referee Database translated from Japanese which include over 7000 players/staff and others to fully flesh out the full 6 tiers!

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS

UPDATE 11/12/2020:

NEW COMPETITIONS!!

Leagues:

Semi Realistic** U-18 League system with 10 tiers (Limited to 6 at this stage) (1000+ TEAMS)

FULL REAL University Leagues with ALL Teams and fixtures (250+ Teams)

CUPS:

Japan Club Team Competition (Tiers 5-7)

Kanto Ichihara League Cup (Tiers 5-6)

Kansai League Cup (Tiers 5-6)

***Tokyo Cup! (Tiers 7-10)

Japan Club Youth (U-18) Tournament (Tiers 1-10)

University Championships

Prime Minister Cup

Fixes/Updates:

Teams now have Captains/Vice Captains for the J League Clubs

Known Bugs:

Relegation from the JFL might throw you into a random Tier 4 league do to what leagues those promoting from are based (no way to fix this without dynamic relegation which will add countless hours of testing).

files to be downloaded to the "Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2021/editor data/ folder

For Players Download this file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rymoau0y639yhmt/J.League_Players_Database.fmf/file

CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING!! (TAKEN DOWN FOR SOME BUG FIXING ATM)

ESSENTIAL ADD ON:

****Custom skin.fmf to see club details http://www.mediafire.com/file/kkm2xeeewb8z0d7/skins_21.zip/file  ***TO BE INSTALLED IN  (SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2021\data\game) 1. Load up the game and refresh the cashe. 2. restart the game.

OPTIONAL/RECOMMENDED ADD ONS:

3D Ball Pack https://community.sigames.com/topic/539250-fm21-3d-ball-pack-for-over-150-competitions/

REALISTIC WEATHER https://community.sigames.com/topic/539396-fm21-realistic-weather-v11-updated-12520-added-aus/

REALISTIC TRANSFERS AND LEAGUE REPUTATIONS https://community.sigames.com/topic/542260-fm21-realistic-transfer-preferences-and-new-league-reputations-by-daveincid-and-majesticeternity/

Next Update will add in the U-15 system and Tiers 7-10 of the U18 divisions!

Have you takedown the download link? i can find it anywhere

@Robbles Cuál ® ™  I had to download the entire game due to a Steam error. And when I want to download the J1 expansion for the patch, the content is not showing up in Mediafire.  I can only download the player database and with that I cannot have the J1 in FM21

Edited by markcressi323232
Me olvide de agregar información

Duplicate players: Choi Kyu-Baek, Min Seong-Jun, Song Joo-Hoon, Kim Dong-Su, Bae Soo-Yong, Shin Tae-Han, Choi Pyeong-Kir (Choe Byeong-Gil are both same person), Yang Sang-Jun, Chung Yong-Dae, Kim Hee-Ho, Park Chan-Yong, Shimura Noboru, Zlatan Ljubijankic, Hugo Vieira, Leoni Johnny, Marcelo Toscano, Davi (Jose, age 36), Julinho (age 33), Salvitti Rodrigo, Ramon (age 30), Mikic Mihael, Dinei (age 36), Eliezio, Yu Shanwen, Engels Gert, Wellington (age 32), Caue (age 31), Mascia Alberto, Krakowiak Maciej, Eduardo Neto, Abah Audu Jerome, Lucas Macedo, Caetano de Almeida (Rafael), De Vries Ryan, Cklamovski Peter, Wu Shaocong, Daniel Sanches, Ebecilio Lorenzo, Babunski David, Erick Noriega,Masaya Karakisawa.

*IF YOU CHANGE IN EDITOR  THE DUPLICATE PLAYERS TO RETIRED PERSON THEN NO PROBLEM WITH THE ID OF ALL JAPAN PATCH PLAYERS IS NOT CHANGE ...

Edited by KOSTAS_PGE

4 hours ago, KOSTAS_PGE said:

Duplicate players: Choi Kyu-Baek, Min Seong-Jun, Song Joo-Hoon, Kim Dong-Su, Bae Soo-Yong, Shin Tae-Han, Choi Pyeong-Kir (Choe Byeong-Gil are both same person), Yang Sang-Jun, Chung Yong-Dae, Kim Hee-Ho, Park Chan-Yong, Shimura Noboru, Zlatan Ljubijankic, Hugo Vieira, Leoni Johnny, Marcelo Toscano, Davi (Jose, age 36), Julinho (age 33), Salvitti Rodrigo, Ramon (age 30), Mikic Mihael, Dinei (age 36), Eliezio, Yu Shanwen, Engels Gert, Wellington (age 32), Caue (age 31), Mascia Alberto, Krakowiak Maciej, Eduardo Neto, Abah Audu Jerome, Lucas Macedo, Caetano de Almeida (Rafael), De Vries Ryan, Cklamovski Peter, Wu Shaocong, Daniel Sanches, Ebecilio Lorenzo, Babunski David, Erick Noriega,Masaya Karakisawa.

*IF YOU CHANGE IN EDITOR  THE DUPLICATE PLAYERS TO RETIRED PERSON THEN NO PROBLEM WITH THE ID OF ALL JAPAN PATCH PLAYERS IS NOT CHANGE ...

i'm almost done with j league first division facepack... next j league second division

On 02/01/2021 at 05:06, KOSTAS_PGE said:

thanks for the info! most of the rulings have been decided on for league formats for 2021 so i have been adding those in as they came in!  Since i am currently refereeing in the High School Championships that are currently being held my time has been a little limited, but progress is still progress. will have a new report in a few days. 

On 01/01/2021 at 20:06, KOSTAS_PGE said:

Should I do this in the editor if I want to use this file now?

13 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

that is what i am doing :P

hmm, honestly I wouldn't have done it. The transfer window will stay open for a lot of time now. So you will never be up to date. It doesn't really make sense, but just my 2 cents. Unless you are updating just the teams, but without moving players and staff. But that doesn't make sense either imho. Yes, relegations would be unlocked from the get go, but you will still have to change the system from the next season as the number of teams will change.

Edited by Dax_

2 minutes ago, Dax_ said:

hmm, honestly I wouldn't have done it. The transfer window will stay open for a lot of time now. So you will never be up to date. It doesn't really make sense, but just my 2 cents. Unless you are updating just the teams, but without moving players and staff. But that doesn't make sense either imho. Yes, relegations would be unlocked from the get go, but you will still have to change the system from the next season as the number of teams will change.

I have already updated the entire system. and will release the leagues first. thankfully i am not the one doing the work on the players atm so they are updating that in real time. The editor was going crazy trying to figure out the system chaging into 2021, with that gone a lot more checks can be done automatically

On 02/01/2021 at 02:49, belajariman said:

i'm almost done with j league first division facepack... next j league second division

my friend tell me id of for example Ryota Oshima you have the same 2000068983 ? so we find out in who players.fmf we find you and the facepack you made will be correct ...

7 часов назад, KOSTAS_PGE сказал:

my friend tell me id of for example Ryota Oshima you have the same 2000068983 ? so we find out in who players.fmf we find you and the facepack you made will be correct ...

jast for fan

1094781018_10.Rytashima.thumb.jpg.7fd80ccaa3150055308dba945dd7fefc.jpg