Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one finding the game too easy. In the beta I managed sporting Lisbon. I admit that’s not much of a challenge to win the league with 1 defeat all season, but second season I got to the champions league final losing 2-1 in extra time. I wasn’t even signing any players and had £50m in the bank from shotting two of my best players to Man City!

when the full game dropped I started at the bottom of the Swedish pyramid with attribute masking and only signing players recommend to me by my scouts and DoF. Won the league got promoted first season and was top by 5 points halfway through season 2 before getting poached by Hammarby in Swedish prem. proceeded to win 7 of my first 8 games, drawing 1.
 

For the record, I create all the tactics from scratch, no presets or any downloaded from steam. i feel like this year more than ever, one can create an aggressive tactic that requires virtually zero tweaking for an entire season, home or away, or regardless of opposition. It doesn’t even seem to matter how good my players are relative to the league standard I’ve just been rinsing the leagues.
 

Go back a few editions, I would get sacked every now and again and often have to move clubs as I’d struggle to take the team any further. This year (and probably last as well tbf), I’ve found it too straightforward and I’m not doing anything clever or innovative. Just set up a 4231 or 433 with a counter press, counter, high line and work ball into box and boom you can take on the world 😎  

Link to post
Share on other sites

gengern press playing with inverted wingers who swap position is very strong for me, near domination but took 1 year to solidify, also only use players in these roles with 16+ flair,technique,acceration and a couple other stats, immensely potent :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

just got promoted to 3rd league with Real SC (Portugal lower divisions) and in the summer between season 1 and season 2 I'm headhunted by BENFICA since Jorge Jesus got Portugal national team job. BENFICA headhunted ME! 

 

This is unrealistic as I started with lower manager stats and went in some courses during season, am now Continental B License.  This is something that is not pleasing to play with as I know Its completely surreal. I know I could have refused but why would why if given chance by the game? 

If anyone reads this, please take this into consideration.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, driikk said:

just got promoted to 3rd league with Real SC (Portugal lower divisions) and in the summer between season 1 and season 2 I'm headhunted by BENFICA since Jorge Jesus got Portugal national team job. BENFICA headhunted ME! 

 

This is unrealistic as I started with lower manager stats and went in some courses during season, am now Continental B License.  This is something that is not pleasing to play with as I know Its completely surreal. I know I could have refused but why would why if given chance by the game? 

If anyone reads this, please take this into consideration.

Not quite unrealistic, Also Sporting in the last few years hired few Managers who hadn't the license to attend European Competitions.

Probably because they are cheap (due to low salary) to hire.

Link to post
Share on other sites

With Plymouth Argyle  started in league 1  

although my goal was to avoid relegation i managed to easily get promoted but the worst is ,that in the Championship and with brexit even though

i wasnt able to make  real good transfers  (lets say i have 3 good players ) , I am now 2nd  in the league

My tactic is just direct counter attack  . I have by far the smallest my budget not any good squad 

and my managet attibutes are  low 

 

The game is too easy

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes the games ive had so far have been Crewe predicted to finish 18th and i was top after 16 games before changing teams.

Celtic which in fairness is always easy i was winning every single game by wide margins so quit the game

Motherwell, 2nd in the league in december, winning 9 games in a row without changing much at all from game to game

this is a all done with a fairly basic 4231 positive tactic

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, driikk said:

just got promoted to 3rd league with Real SC (Portugal lower divisions) and in the summer between season 1 and season 2 I'm headhunted by BENFICA since Jorge Jesus got Portugal national team job. BENFICA headhunted ME! 

 

This is unrealistic as I started with lower manager stats and went in some courses during season, am now Continental B License.  This is something that is not pleasing to play with as I know Its completely surreal. I know I could have refused but why would why if given chance by the game? 

If anyone reads this, please take this into consideration.

what was your reputation at the time? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, The Threadstarter said:

what was your reputation at the time? 

I started with the semi-professional footballer and National A. Climbed to Continental A and the rest I just don't remember, will post here if its anything different.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, driikk said:

I started with the semi-professional footballer and National A. Climbed to Continental A and the rest I just don't remember, will post here if its anything different.

ok thanks, I meant the stars and (percentage). Like after promotion how much did you stars improve (or percentage if you click in attributes)

I assume your stars were at 5% at the start (minimal)

Edited by The Threadstarter
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, zigaliro said:

Nope definitely not easy and Im managing Barcelona. So far Im sitting 5th in the table and second in the UCL group stages. The game is pretty hard.

cause you're bad at the game... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

My impression is that it might be slightly too easy, although I think that's kind of an imprecise way to think about it. In a sense it has to be 'easy', maybe, since good decisions need to lead to good results in the context of a game; real life it doesn't work like that because there are so many more variables and no developer with an incentive to make it an enjoyable experience, as anyone who's been to Preston will have realised long ago. 

But yeah, I have just taken Forest Green to the Premiership. We've got an average gate of 5,009 people, and our record signing is a guy - Clarke Oduour - who I thought I was signing for free, only to realise when he turned up that I owed Barnsley 1.5 million quid or so in compensation. I was raging about that. He's not even that good! Playing a 442 with wingers, box-to-box and ball-winning midfielders, higher line and higher engagement, counter, positive mentality, think that's it. Concentrated on getting fast and strong players. That might be 'overpowered' or whatever but if so that's annoying, I guess, because I'm making the choice to play like that with those kinds of players because it's what I'd want the team I support to do if they got promoted beyond their capacities, not because of any meta-gaming tendency.

It's hard to say but I think (a) morale is playing a wee bit more of a part than it should, meaning that my very happy team can rinse much better teams (b) it's been to easy for me to build a pretty decent team by picking up the scraps of top teams and by getting a senior affiliate. The latter thing is obviously my own 'fault' in the sense that I know it's an easy mechanic to game but I'm gaming it anyway, but I dunno - as with the high-press 442, there's a fine line between making 'good' decisions and taking advantage of the game's mechanics.

One of my favourite games of FM for years was in FM18, I got Wrexham to the Championship, loads of youth team players, playing a pretty attritional 4141. It finished after I'd spent a few years in that division because we just couldn't quite muster the funds or the skill or the tactical nous to get out of there and take that next step. But it was great crack trying to! To return to what I said in the first paragraph, it's obviously tricky to allow for 'failure' in games, whereas in real life nearly all footballing projects end in 'failure', but it should still be possible to 'fail' in a satisfying way, ideally. 
 

Edited by IrishRovers
wanted to further express my feelings about Clarke Udour
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, this has been done to death this year and I am not intending to derail anything. I am yet to play long enough to properly decide if it's too easy.

I have a personal belief that play style is partially responsible. A fair few people saying "I have done this unrealistic thing because the game lets me and now it's too easy". I mean it isn't, but the unrealistic thing shouldn't be an option. Identifying an unrealistic thing that makes things unrealistic does not mean that root and branch the game is "too easy".

Have any of you posted your thoughts on the bugs forums and uploaded any saves to SI?  This is how we get things working better at the end of the day.

 

By the way, when I say it's been "done to death", I am not saying we shouldn't discuss it.  What I am saying is it would be good to concentrate and identify the root of the issue so that it can be resolved by SI if there is an issue.  I just think that all being proactive and uploading examples will help resolve it.

Edited by Junkhead
Clarity
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

have a personal belief that play style is partially responsible. A fair few people saying "I have done this unrealistic thing because the game lets me and now it's too easy". I mean it isn't, but the unrealistic thing shouldn't be an option. Identifying an unrealistic thing that makes things unrealistic does not mean that root and branch the game is "too easy".

 

For me the unrealistic element that is making the game is too easy is the fact that I can stick out an 11 of average players playing an aggressive style of football and hugely over achieve. People could say ‘try winning the league playing Catenaccio, and stop exploiting the OP mechanics. Honestly, if I buy management simulation game and can’t have my team playing fast-flowing, energetic football because I’ll blitz everything before me, and instead have to challenge myself by parking the bus then I’d rather have kept my money where it was.
 

Other problems I’ve encountered include being offered jobs way too soon. I accept that refusing/rejecting ‘unrealistic’ job offers from higher Rep clubs is a way around being offered jobs WAY ABOVE one’s station, but that to me is just an obvious example of a bug that needs fixing. Being offered a job from a big club in a football management sim should be a sign of accomplishment, not something you put off until you the player feel have earned it!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot to add, the third factor I've noticed is that newgens seem to be too good right off the bat, with 18 or 19-year-olds more than able to tear up the Championship. Obviously that's true of some players in real life, but I've got half a team of them here, some of whom I've been able to tempt away from top or mid-level Premiership clubs really easily. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing i think the game should have to help the game feels more realistic was to implement a limitation of how many players a human manager can bring to the club based on their reputation, i dont think its fair to arrive at a club and be able to hire 20 plaers some for first team others to develop. I guess if your reputation is higher the club would allow you to do that.

 

 

Sorry for my bad english

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, KOSGS1 said:

For me the unrealistic element that is making the game is too easy is the fact that I can stick out an 11 of average players playing an aggressive style of football and hugely over achieve. People could say ‘try winning the league playing Catenaccio, and stop exploiting the OP mechanics. Honestly, if I buy management simulation game and can’t have my team playing fast-flowing, energetic football because I’ll blitz everything before me, and instead have to challenge myself by parking the bus then I’d rather have kept my money where it was.
 

Other problems I’ve encountered include being offered jobs way too soon. I accept that refusing/rejecting ‘unrealistic’ job offers from higher Rep clubs is a way around being offered jobs WAY ABOVE one’s station, but that to me is just an obvious example of a bug that needs fixing. Being offered a job from a big club in a football management sim should be a sign of accomplishment, not something you put off until you the player feel have earned it!

I agree with everything you have said. Have you let the developer had a look at your save?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm playing as Dinamo Minsk, just playing a simple counter 442 big man small man combo up to. Having relative succces. The ME still hugely favours gegen press which I have avoided using for previous 3 FM. Because of wihG everyone is saying it's OP! And sucks enjoyment out the game I get that you might wanna play that way and the ME should balance out all tactics but it simpli doesn't so the option is to challenge yourself play a different style or set your own rules. I've told myself I can only buy players from Balkans which is my own challenge. 

 

Don't restrict yourself. Challenge yourself and yes gegen attacking play is OP try something new because it's been OP for last 3 generations of FM. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

As I see it this is how it is. 

The casual player who makes up the bulk of the player base wants to win, whether they admit it or not.  If they lost a lot they would not play.

If the game was made significantly harder then this thread would be replaced with a "the AI cheats" one as sure as night is day

It will never be ultra hard without setting your own limits.  That would be financial suicide for SI

All about opinions though of course

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Brother Ben said:

As I see it this is how it is. 

The casual player who makes up the bulk of the player base wants to win, whether they admit it or not.  If they lost a lot they would not play.

If the game was made significantly harder then this thread would be replaced with a "the AI cheats" one as sure as night is day

It will never be ultra hard without setting your own limits.  That would be financial suicide for SI

All about opinions though of course

This is true for things like managing morale and injuries which we should have an option in the game for to turn up the effects for more difficulty.

 

But some of the things that makes the game easy are stuff that are fundamentally flawed. Like playing Attacking / Very attacking high intensity tactics will give you a win 9/10 times despite the effects it’s suppose to have on condition and exposed of the defense. Or Passive AI in both transfer market, squad building and on the pitch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mars_Blackmon said:

This is true for things like managing morale and injuries which we should have an option in the game for to turn up the effects for more difficulty.

 

But some of the things that makes the game easy are stuff that are fundamentally flawed. Like playing Attacking / Very attacking high intensity tactics will give you a win 9/10 times despite the effects it’s suppose to have on condition and exposed of the defense. Or Passive AI in both transfer market, squad building and on the pitch.

Okay I have a mad idea.  I've mentioned it before but maybe they should rebrand FM Touch as the normal Football Manager and rebrand the normal as FM Pro?

Make FM Pro hard, in all the ways that have been described on this thread.  Make it uber realistic, have certain clubs that won't let you have a say in player purchases, heck if I had my way you'd have to start at the bottom like you used to have to in the original Premier Manager, earn the right to manage a top flight club, things like that

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Junkhead said:

Guys, this has been done to death this year and I am not intending to derail anything. I am yet to play long enough to properly decide if it's too easy.

I have a personal belief that play style is partially responsible. A fair few people saying "I have done this unrealistic thing because the game lets me and now it's too easy". I mean it isn't, but the unrealistic thing shouldn't be an option. Identifying an unrealistic thing that makes things unrealistic does not mean that root and branch the game is "too easy".

Have any of you posted your thoughts on the bugs forums and uploaded any saves to SI?  This is how we get things working better at the end of the day.

 

By the way, when I say it's been "done to death", I am not saying we shouldn't discuss it.  What I am saying is it would be good to concentrate and identify the root of the issue so that it can be resolved by SI if there is an issue.  I just think that all being proactive and uploading examples will help resolve it.

The root of the issue is ... you progress and overachieve with every team i.e promotion first season. I was meant to be fighting to avoid relegation and I got promoted with 8 points advantage. Everyone keeps banging on about it that overachieving is too easy. 

 

Honestly can't even imagine a save where I will get fired ... I never even came close to that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Polski97 said:

The root of the issue is ... you progress and overachieve with every team i.e promotion first season. I was meant to be fighting to avoid relegation and I got promoted with 8 points advantage. Everyone keeps banging on about it that overachieving is too easy. 

 

Honestly can't even imagine a save where I will get fired ... I never even came close to that.

Ok, so if it's too easy then it would be nice if the developer was aware. I am sure they don't want paying customers to be unhappy with the difficulty level.

Personally I am yet to play deeply enough to consider it too easy or not. I hope it isn't.

However the root of the issue isn't "you progress and overachieve with every team". The root is WHY that happens. If something is happening that is unrealistic - like overachieving - we can try to work out why that is, and we can let the developer know. They can see things that we can't under the hood.

Multiple page threads of people just going on about how easy it is won't make a difference. Not saying we shouldn't talk about it, I am saying that if all we do is talk about it, nothing will change.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Polski97 said:

The root of the issue is ... you progress and overachieve with every team i.e promotion first season. I was meant to be fighting to avoid relegation and I got promoted with 8 points advantage. Everyone keeps banging on about it that overachieving is too easy. 

 

Honestly can't even imagine a save where I will get fired ... I never even came close to that.

I got fired 8 times in FM20

You may just be very good at the game. 

If I started a thread about how hard the game was I'm sure there would also be a lot of people who would join in, heck I bet quite a few would be glad of it. 

You'd be surprised how many people aren't very good at the game because people don't tend to mention their failures at length

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brother Ben said:

Okay I have a mad idea.  I've mentioned it before but maybe they should rebrand FM Touch as the normal Football Manager and rebrand the normal as FM Pro?

Make FM Pro hard, in all the ways that have been described on this thread.  Make it uber realistic, have certain clubs that won't let you have a say in player purchases, heck if I had my way you'd have to start at the bottom like you used to have to in the original Premier Manager, earn the right to manage a top flight club, things like that

 

I’d be down with that lol. At least it’ll make all of the new features meaningful and less fluff. 
 

no one really cares about Team cohesion atm. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, metalhead765 said:

Because i am new here how could we do that?

Post in the bugs forum about what you think the issues are, and ask them if they want a save to look at. There might be threads already in there.

You'd think there would be given the frequency of this topic tbf.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, The Threadstarter said:

ok thanks, I meant the stars and (percentage). Like after promotion how much did you stars improve (or percentage if you click in attributes)

I assume your stars were at 5% at the start (minimal)

My coaching Reputation was around 5% when at the start I remember that yes, now (almost a month after accepting the job) I'm at 45%. That's barely above two stars.

Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing that annoys me is the unrealistic transfer budget after 4-5 years in top leagues.

I managed Valencia, who are a club well in debt, the financial situation is terrible IRL.

But in the game after 3-4 years I had way too much money. I sold Soler and some guys to achieve....300 millions of budget in 2024 !!!

Its not realistic, the board would take more money of sales than what happened, I didnt even sold my best players ... just a few youngsters. I feel like I shouldnt get 100% of transfers revenue.

Same thing with Arsenal where Kroenke is a cheap owner (but in fm you can get A LOT of money)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Every year this topic comes up and every year the same people answer with the same arguments. It's like beating on a dead horse.

"Hey n00b, of COURSE you won the league 10+ points ahead with Milan! They're a huge club! Big clubs SHOULD win every game in the league! Want a real challenge? Try winning the Premier League with Ballsack Town in the 15th tier of English football! Now THAT's a challenge!"

The fact is that it shouldn't be possible for any club to dominate their domestic league in the first 6-7 seasons of the game. In truth, this happens all the time. Unless your name is PSG or Juventus or you're playing some super powered club in a league of minnows it shouldn't be this easy to achieve domestic success.

Hell, there's a youth only challenge that six people finished last year, five of the managing to win the league title and CL in less than 30 years! That shouldn't be possible even if you have a golden generation of Thor, Goku and Jesus Christ playing for your team! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Junkhead said:

Post in the bugs forum about what you think the issues are, and ask them if they want a save to look at. There might be threads already in there.

The game isn't too easy because of bugs, it's too easy because the ai isn't interactive/good enough. It cant see your tactic, it can't adapt to it and it also lacks heavily in areas such as transfer market, morale management, even fitness management during busy periods. That's not something that will get solved with random bug report threads. Devs will just scoff at them linking steam achievement percentages and saying how many users are clearly still finding the game difficult and that's that (which is why difficulty levels are the only real way to make both sides happy, but for some reason that's extremely controversial on this forum).

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Shib0 said:

The game isn't too easy because of bugs, it's too easy because the ai isn't interactive/good enough. It cant see your tactic, it can't adapt to it and it also lacks heavily in areas such as transfer market, morale management, even fitness management during busy periods. That's not something that will get solved with random bug report threads. Devs will just scoff at them linking steam achievement percentages and saying how many users are clearly still finding the game difficult and that's that (which is why difficulty levels are the only real way to make both sides happy, but for some reason that's extremely controversial on this forum).

So we're here again.

I will ask the same that I always ask.

1- If the AI isn't good enough, then how on earth can difficulty levels be applied? If you are talking about hamstringing the player, that will never happen. You're wasting your time.

2- The alternative is better AI. In which case, there isn't one at this point. SI are not hiding a much better, harder AI. And when better AI is developed, why hide it behind difficulty levels? 

It isn't controversial. This idea that some of us don't want it harder is absolute nonsense. Lots of the people who reply - like me - play in a completely different way to others to maximise the challenge. I want it as hard as possible. It's just that, despite numerous posts by numerous people across numerous threads over numerous weeks, NO ONE has suggested how the challenge can be increased without;

a- handicapping the player.

b- magically pulling out an amazing AI from behind the sofa.

There is just lots of people complaining about how easy it is whilst suggesting little to right it and refusing to post examples to the developer.

If the AI doesnt act as you think it should, tell the developer. Help them improve it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, grasu said:

Every year this topic comes up and every year the same people answer with the same arguments. It's like beating on a dead horse.

"Hey n00b, of COURSE you won the league 10+ points ahead with Milan! They're a huge club! Big clubs SHOULD win every game in the league! Want a real challenge? Try winning the Premier League with Ballsack Town in the 15th tier of English football! Now THAT's a challenge!"

The fact is that it shouldn't be possible for any club to dominate their domestic league in the first 6-7 seasons of the game. In truth, this happens all the time. Unless your name is PSG or Juventus or you're playing some super powered club in a league of minnows it shouldn't be this easy to achieve domestic success.

Hell, there's a youth only challenge that six people finished last year, five of the managing to win the league title and CL in less than 30 years! That shouldn't be possible even if you have a golden generation of Thor, Goku and Jesus Christ playing for your team! 

You're right, dominating with big clubs should not be easy. Why do you think it happens?

2 hours ago, evilpimp972 said:

One thing that annoys me is the unrealistic transfer budget after 4-5 years in top leagues.

I managed Valencia, who are a club well in debt, the financial situation is terrible IRL.

But in the game after 3-4 years I had way too much money. I sold Soler and some guys to achieve....300 millions of budget in 2024 !!!

Its not realistic, the board would take more money of sales than what happened, I didnt even sold my best players ... just a few youngsters. I feel like I shouldnt get 100% of transfers revenue.

Same thing with Arsenal where Kroenke is a cheap owner (but in fm you can get A LOT of money)

Great examples. Have you uploaded your save in the bugs forum?

Edited by Junkhead
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to say no; compared to last year's game, FM21 is a better game, especially if we compare it to fm20 in its early stages.
Despite this, I must say a strong yes; the game could become very easy because of some weakness in ME. Many matches/situations are solved by longballs, GK no sense assists, super-effective killer balls on badly positioned opponents(in particular after a throw-in), and many other little things that, if exploited, and some times neither intentionally, leaves an overall feeling like: "I move the horse on G3, now it's to you" - " T -0, Tactical missiles liftoff. Anyway, well played dude". I mean guys, i like the game, i support the francise and i appreciated all this year improvements but it's december, this is a "one shot" AAA game; we cannot wait 6 months, almost every year, before having a stable and enjoyable prodouct.

Edited by erfocacciaro
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, grasu said:

Every year this topic comes up and every year the same people answer with the same arguments. It's like beating on a dead horse.

"Hey n00b, of COURSE you won the league 10+ points ahead with Milan! They're a huge club! Big clubs SHOULD win every game in the league! Want a real challenge? Try winning the Premier League with Ballsack Town in the 15th tier of English football! Now THAT's a challenge!"

The fact is that it shouldn't be possible for any club to dominate their domestic league in the first 6-7 seasons of the game. In truth, this happens all the time. Unless your name is PSG or Juventus or you're playing some super powered club in a league of minnows it shouldn't be this easy to achieve domestic success.

Hell, there's a youth only challenge that six people finished last year, five of the managing to win the league title and CL in less than 30 years! That shouldn't be possible even if you have a golden generation of Thor, Goku and Jesus Christ playing for your team! 

 

The problem is that we have the same problems not with Milan but these  obscure  teams  you mention ... Promotion after promotion with no budget or players   and dominating extremely better teams

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, metalhead765 said:

 

The problem is that we have the same problems not with Milan but these  obscure  teams  you mention ... Promotion after promotion with no budget or players   and dominating extremely better teams

Why does this happen do you think?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Junkhead said:

Why does this happen do you think?

 

I dont know .i would like to hear your opinion. Besides OP tactics    (which i dont use )  and  having in mind previous versions of the game  ( I am playing since  '98)  I clearly cant think of a reason

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, metalhead765 said:

 

I dont know .i would like to hear your opinion. Besides OP tactics    (which i dont use )  and  having in mind previous versions of the game  ( I am playing since  '98)  I clearly cant think of a reason

It doesn't happen to me, so I can't really give an opinion to be honest.

I start at the bottom or unemployed, play realistically, don't dominate anyone and get sacked now and again.  This is why I find it weird that other people are winning every league they play in and there are numerous threads like this.

I would very much like to know why it is happening to everyone else though. I suspect that "op tactics" are being used accidentally in some cases and also that people just buy an entire new team of free agents and loans every season. Other people will just be great at the game.

What I struggle with is those that say it's too easy but don't upload saves where they are overachieving for the developer to understand what is happening.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Junkhead said:

It doesn't happen to me, so I can't really give an opinion to be honest.

I start at the bottom or unemployed, play realistically, don't dominate anyone and get sacked now and again.  This is why I find it weird that other people are winning every league they play in and there are numerous threads like this.

I would very much like to know why it is happening to everyone else though. I suspect that "op tactics" are being used accidentally in some cases and also that people just buy an entire new team of free agents and loans every season. Other people will just be great at the game.

What I struggle with is those that say it's too easy but don't upload saves where they are overachieving for the developer to understand what is happening.

 

 

I listened to you advice of course  in  a previous reply  and i uploaded to the bugs thread  .i think this is correct

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, majesticeternity said:

how...interesting...

are you enjoying it?

Match engine is great and Im scoring a lot of goals but tbh, Im having more fun with my Oxford city save where I didn't use a custom tactic and only used what was suggested to me (control possession). Im still overachieving there but Im grinding out games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mars_Blackmon said:

lol This is what my DOF brought in...Im in the Premier league now. Interesting to see if it gets harder with this tactic. Im currently 11th with 6 games in.

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 10.09.44 PM.png

I may be missing something, but why are Wycombe signing a player for millions?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Another reason to provide a more difficult game: content is boring!

All the series are basically the same: get a poor team, play like you're Liverpool, sign some good free agents and loan, overachieve, repeat. Then win everything. This year particularly is extremely repetitive this kind of scene. Unless the player use some weird rule, all content it's essentially the same.

It's boring as hell. And yes, content creation should be an issue for a game in 2020. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 2 Stunden schrieb Nahuelzn:

Another reason to provide a more difficult game: content is boring!

All the series are basically the same: get a poor team, play like you're Liverpool, sign some good free agents and loan, overachieve, repeat. Then win everything. This year particularly is extremely repetitive this kind of scene. Unless the player use some weird rule, all content it's essentially the same.

It's boring as hell. And yes, content creation should be an issue for a game in 2020. 

I disagree, especially with the implemention of club visions there are many different ways you can or even have to play. There is still much room for improvement, but way better than in earlier versions IMO

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mars_Blackmon said:

Transfer budget was 9million

I know they were taken over in February, but that still feels off to me. Re-reading it, they were signed after you got them promoted, so OK, there's a bit of cash injection there (which was my initial query). But bringing in one player for almost £5m out of a budget of £9m seems like an absurd strategy, and to be sitting 11th in the Prem with basically the same starting squad seems unusual, considering it's their first-ever season in the Championship.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • XaW locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...