[FM21] Welsh Leagues - Tier 5

WelshFootball

Welsh Leagues Tier 5 

After battling with the basic editor, then converting it into the advanced editor and making some changes. I think this is the best I am going to get these league rules for the time being.
However I feel the database is semi realistic and playable.

I would avoid managing teams in Tier 5 in the Mid Wales and West Wales regions as there is currently no chance of promotion. I tried setting up play offs through the advanced editor and gave up.

Known Issues: (The list looks worse than it is. I'm nitpicking)
- European Play Offs seem to have a team enter play offs when they've already qualified for Europe. For example 3rd place getting a European spot as a team finishing 1st or 2nd had won the Welsh Cup as well. This 3rd place side entered the play offs too. I have tried to replicate this with the default DB but it seems ok and very often behaves correctly in this DB too. Something to keep an eye on.
- European Play Offs don't exist when / if Wales fall into the bottom four on the coefficients. It comes back when they're out of the bottom four. (Not sure what the behaviour would be when this happens in real life)
- No Promotion for leagues in Mid Wales and West Wales at Tier 5 (I wanted promotion play offs and not have 4 teams relegated from a 11/12 team league)
- Welsh Cup and FAW Trophy regions seems to be a little out but distances between teams at early rounds don't look huge. (Semi realistic)
- Adjusted the Welsh Cup, Nathanial MG Cup and FAW Trophy cup finals to be at Cymru Premier grounds instead of any ground in Wales with a capacity more than 3,500. Seems more realistic that games being played at some of the Rugby grounds. (Brewery Field in Bridgend and The Gnoll in Neath haven't hosted football for years)
- Need more suitable play off stadium for Ardal Leagues

- FAW Trophy only takes Amateur sides from Tier 4 and 5, but should also take the Amateur sides from Ardal Leagues (Tier 3) (Might be changed to get all teams from Ardal Leagues as well)
- Development leagues not set up for Ardal Leagues, NWC and NE Leagues. 
- Cups for Tier 4/5 regions not set up.
- Some Tier 4 and Tier 5 teams missing
- - CK Swiss Valley (West Wales Premier League Tier 4)
- -  Cwmcarn Athletic, Nantyglo and Newport Saints (Gwent Premier Division One Tier 5)
- - Canton Rangers and Vale United (South Wales Alliance Division One Tier 5)
- - Llanfarthin (NE Wales Championship Tier 5)
- - Other leagues not fully checked (Anything Mid Wales and West Wales at Tier 5)

I would recommend enabling 'Add players to playable teams' as most clubs are unlikely to have a full squad of players.

Download WalesTier5-v1.fmf

Thank you @aolt

Also, re 

European Play Offs don't exist when / if Wales fall into the bottom four on the coefficients. It comes back when they're out of the bottom four. (Not sure what the behaviour would be when this happens in real life)

my understanding is this hasn't been finalised - it could happen next year I think, and it'll either end up being no playoff and just league/cup, or there'll be one less in the league. 

Personally, I hope they keep the playoff - means everyone stays relevant!