would appreciate some help with fm21 nation rules

garmac

i would appreciate some help with the file.  Maybe someone can take a look and tell me why the second division becomes short of the required number of teams after the first season.

the premier league is the only league with changes and it has verified ok...the structure is 

2020-2021:
premier league - 12 teams, no relegation
2nd div - 4 child comp with 12 teams, 2 teams promoted from a 4 team playoff...same as before

2021-2022
prem league - 14 team, no relegation
2nd div - 4 child comp should have 12 teams, 2 teams promoted from a 4 team playoff...

2022-2023
prem league - 16 teams, 2 relegations
2nd div - 4 child comp with12 teams, 2 teams promoted from a 4 team playoff...

the leagues continue this way for the following seasons. any help is appreciated.

ja_beta.fmf

Because "number of extra lower division teams to be promoted" is set to 0. You promote 2 more clubs to the premier league so you need to promote 2 more from lower leagues.

Also this option should be set to 0 again in first season with "normal" promotions. This is case with every level.

ok thanks...was kinda running from it but i'll try that...

got another question, in that 4 team playoff where 2 get promoted to the prem, only the 2 that get promoted are recorded as their respective lower division champions, how to get the losing 2 to be recorded as champion of their respective divisions

1 hour ago, krlenjushka said:

Have you set fate actions for them? "No fate"  fate should be added to losers. Maybe thats why competition doesnt add them as champions.

that setting says that...it was already that way when i checked

image.png.062b7863b9daa763e878056e7625eeae.png