No on pitch trophy celebration?

I know it’s a minor detail, but in the full PC version of FM21 I play “only commentary” with goal replays, but when I win a trophy there is not any on pitch celebration like before? Is there a setting to put this back on?

Same with me, I won L1 and was exited to see my team recieve the trophy. Got no trophy after the game where we won by having enough point that anyone could retake us, got no trophy at the end of the season. 
Then I sent my manager to watch the FA finals, and after the game there was a throphy ceremony that looked great for LFC. So I got mad that I wasnt given one and went to the forums to see if this happened to anyone else too. 

• 1 month later...

I had the same issue. I'm guessing it's maybe cause we play on everything other than tv broadcast. I play on 2D mode and tv highlights. As I'm writing this I remember I seen my manager when I was playing it on tv but when I turned it off I never seen him again. So I'm thinking maybe it's because the game isn't tv all the time.

Be good if you had the option for highlights as "trophy presentation". I'd also like it if they let you turn off ball sound effects and just ket you hear the crowd.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb MACK1E987:

I had the same issue. I'm guessing it's maybe cause we play on everything other than tv broadcast. I play on 2D mode and tv highlights. As I'm writing this I remember I seen my manager when I was playing it on tv but when I turned it off I never seen him again. So I'm thinking maybe it's because the game isn't tv all the time.

Be good if you had the option for highlights as "trophy presentation". I'd also like it if they let you turn off ball sound effects and just ket you hear the crowd.

This. Played on "regisseur" and got no trophy presentation. Ok, after some years ingame you will say, its always the same, but thats not true. Im a LLMler and Silverware is very rare for me. The last 10 yrs (FM-Versions) i won only the italian cup ... shame on me? No. I try to play the game as relistic as i can.

Edited by Conardo
spelling correction

• 3 months later...

Okay, I had this issues and it got me thinking so I went to Graphic Quality option and changed from Medium to High quality then on Highlights I chose Comprehensive Highlights and BOOOOM!!! Now I see my EPL Trophy Celebration.

• 1 month later...

For several years, I've been asking SI team to add animations of invading dogs, vultures and the crazy dude on the pitch, to name a few possibilities, to no avail...  Maybe some day...

:D