a functioning german national team

Florato

Already in FM19 i had the problem that the national first team of germany does just use greyed players, which not even really exists, amateurs i guess. But i would like that some of my players may get promoted to play in the first national team.

I have checked now in FM21 the national team and it seems to have the same problem, even worse in FM 19 the U19-21 did work well, many U19/U23 Players get nominated, but so far i can see in FM21 also all U-teams use grey players. So i want to edit it and so i try to add stuff, which ingame then really work and nominate players, but i can´t add any stuff, tried with random people but always in the "Databank Changed" is shown NO, but no explaination. What would i need to do so the german national teams are working properly

can´t add anyone to the stuff.PNG

20 minutes ago, Florato said:

Already in FM19 i had the problem that the national first team of germany does just use greyed players, which not even really exists, amateurs i guess. But i would like that some of my players may get promoted to play in the first national team.

I have checked now in FM21 the national team and it seems to have the same problem, even worse in FM 19 the U19-21 did work well, many U19/U23 Players get nominated, but so far i can see in FM21 also all U-teams use grey players. So i want to edit it and so i try to add stuff, which ingame then really work and nominate players, but i can´t add any stuff, tried with random people but always in the "Databank Changed" is shown NO, but no explaination. What would i need to do so the german national teams are working properly

can´t add anyone to the stuff.PNG

it's because of licencing issues, the same with Japan I'm afraid.