Substitutions didn't occur

So I've made 3 substitutions in a match via Tactics&Subs button (I've also changed positions of some players) but they didn't happen. All players that should be ON were shown as ON (green arrows) but actually nothing has changed. You can also see that subs took place in the post-match screen but players that should be OFF are on the pitch. Somehow there were subbed by themselves?  

I've made my subs just like I always do but I guess switching positions and then making subs screwed this process somewhow. At the match start, Narh was on the right wing, Ammour - on the left (this change was successfull), I switched them on 65th minute and should have replaced Ammour and Milevskiy (I made subs and confirmed changes but nothing happened).

Also, please note that the sub arrows (green and gray) only appeared above Shvetsov (who was replaced by Chizh) but didn't appear above Milevskiy and Ammour (who should have been replaced by other players)

I don't know what happened or what I did wrong as I haven't seen such issue earlier.

image.png.2b15ada71c880659cd80414b1939292a.png

upd: Here's one more screenshot where you can see that something is wrong with subs in this match as arrows are different for players 

image.png.375da9139339a051a660b170324d7b8d.png

Also, it appears that changes occured on 96+6 minute, according to the green arrow. Match was 90+4.

image.png.29dbf0c5453d237075752f9a3f1a2095.png

Dinamo Brest - Dinamo Minsk.pkm

Edited by VintageMata

• VintageMata changed the title to Substitutions didn't occur