Issues in Player selection for games

kkbk

This issue seems to be intermittent and happens irregularly (may happen every 3-4 games, but sometimes 2 games in a row).

1) Difficult to describe but basically the filtering function when looking at your squad and team selection doesn't work.

I normally select my team for games via filtering (e.g. filtering goalkeepers, selecting goalie and sub; then filtering defenders, selecting the defenders and subs, and so on).

However, what happens here is when i deselect a category from the filter, the selections also disappear - so for example, I will use the filter to only display goalkeepers in my first and U23 squads, and then select Bernd Leno and Runarsson. Next I select defenders in the filter and unselect goalkeepers - what happens is that Leno and Runarsson will not be selected anymore.

This happens whether i'm selecting from the "Squad" or "Team Selection" screens.

The only way I'm able to get around this bug is to not use the filters or rather not change them - so basically have all positions (GK/Defenders/Midfielders/etc) visible in filter, then select players from there - this usually works - unless the issue below happens:

2) Sometimes - full team selected, and ready to go - and then when click to submit team/start match, am told that only 5 players have been selected. I then click OK, and it turns out all my midfield and striker selections disappeared. Try selecting all players again, issue repeats. Only way to get around this is to exit game and reload, then seems to work fine.

Save game: 

Karan K - Arsenal dec 2020.fm

And another issue i've just noticed - you'll have your full team of outfield players selected, then click "Pick unselected positions (without restriction)" - and it clears the whole team and you have to pick all over again. It also seems like when you click to pick the whole team, nothing happens.