FM21 on a laptop - Windowed or Full Screen?

Used to play windowed as a few versions ago, if you were on full screen then tabbed over to something else for anything longer than 5 minutes, it would crash when you tried to go back to the game. 

The last few editions have been seamless however, so I always play full screen now. 

7 hours ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Used to play windowed as a few versions ago, if you were on full screen then tabbed over to something else for anything longer than 5 minutes, it would crash when you tried to go back to the game. 

The last few editions have been seamless however, so I always play full screen now. 

This was my experience also... Until fm21.

I now find that if I put my laptop to sleep mode when fm is full screen the game crashes when I wake the laptop up. So now I have to play in windowed mode but maximised. 

1 hour ago, improvox said:

This was my experience also... Until fm21.

I now find that if I put my laptop to sleep mode when fm is full screen the game crashes when I wake the laptop up. So now I have to play in windowed mode but maximised. 

Why not just save and exit the game?

7 hours ago, kevhamster said:

Why not just save and exit the game?

Well yes of course I can do that. But  I'm just used to putting laptop to sleep then opening back up and fm being there ready to play. I'm not saying it's an issue, I've found the workaround. 

On 28/11/2020 at 21:54, TheStockportHatter86 said:

Like the title says, when playing on FM21 on a gaming laptop do you have it on windowed or full screen?

Windowed Mode, 95 or 85% zoom depending on the skin