training/rest while playing club world championship is being ignored

this is a problem that was already happening in fm20, the team training while playing the club world championship (CWC) is non existant or is being ignored because the matches are being played before the start of the pre season, i have to play the second match of the CWC and all my players are going to be tired even when the match had 3 days of preparation between the first and second match, i prepared a low intensity training for the second match, but all of it was ignored due to the problem explained before.

am not asking for starting the pre season two weeks before the CWC or anything like that, just that the training/rest instructions for the matches being played when the CWC starts, actually work, because currently they arent being considered/used.

image.thumb.png.b069a8c9fb97db8443946a07d1d61ab1.png

notice the column "training intensity" greyed out  and "training load" with none. even with the schedule i planned, i had the first 11 players with rest for a day, to be sure that they would be at green condition for their next match, all of this was "ignored". 

image.png.3af5b6ee87bc222818474bf4992bc233.png

here is the picture of the calendar:

first match was the 20th and second match 24th of june, the pre season officialy starts at the 30th of june, and i suspect thats when the training/rest are going to be actually used, but not before.

image.thumb.png.28a578594b95e6643219d2637e589b2d.png

am not asking for starting the pre season two weeks before the CWC or anything like that, just that the training/rest instructions for the matches being played when the CWC starts, actually work, because currently they arent being considered/used.

• 2 months later...

@Andrew James this time i have a save

hey, again i have a problem with club world championship .. now before even starts my squad is complaining about the kind of training they are getting.
image.thumb.png.c8e533891105a2505881ccedf6f8ea1c.png

image.thumb.png.3d98dba003ea65595756fc461cf64607.png

i cant setup training schedules for the week because officially the season starts at 2nd july and the current that is 18th of june, on the 21th of june the club world championship group stage starts, am playing in it, but i cant setup training schedules o prepare the match at all.
image.thumb.png.90bd0d808fd2c429904c6247869b54f0.png

Edited by kertiek