Testing Rules in Advanced Mode - an irrelevant Bulgarian League pops up

CMYGQZ

I am creating a custom Champions League Rules. Ran it with basic mode, it worked in testing, and worked in game. Then I converted it to advance mode, and without touching anything and tested it right away. And this Bulgarian League thing pops up. I'm assuming it's just the nation with the first in alphabetical order, but why? I only have rules for Europe and European Champions Cup, and somehow a nation's rule is not valid and I cannot play with the European rules? Maybe it's not a bug and I'm missing something, can someome please let me know? Thank You.

20201128104731_1.jpg

20201128104742_1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I have found the solution. It seems like the Bulgarian league was just wrong in the FM database, therefore when you verify any continental rules it'll be an error. I just straight up deleted that league, if you want you can add/remove some teams for it to work. After that something about Club World Championships is also wrong in the FM database. I also just straight up deleted the club world championship and now European continental rule is working.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/12/2020 at 15:25, CMYGQZ said:

@Samuel77I didn't abolish them, I literally just deleted them. Just go to competitions and delete Bulgarian first league. Unfortunately for Bulgarian teams they won't be participating in your European League.

I've got this same issue, but deleting the Bulgarian first division just gives me another error (No Bulgarian top division set).

@Freddie Sands Any update on when this will be fixed?