2nd Season, Just been promoted to the premier league, and no club has registered any players.

Lamouchigang

23 hours ago, DementedHammer said:

I assume that these were saves started with the beta version. I've heard (somewhere - can't remember where) that it's been fixed in the full version, but I'm guessing you'd need to start a new save. 

Nah mine was a new save when it came into full release. Im going to see if they are forced to register on deadline day.

I've just deleted my save - fuming. Started a save with Everton (post BETA) and it's done the same. Had a brilliant first season too so was going to be a great save. 

Some people are saying that the end of the transfer market fixes it, but by that point I've got a 12 point head start - plus all the league's messed up because teams with poor youth are at the bottom of the table (Leicester were 20th for me).

15 hours ago, Monsoon Whiskey said:

I've just deleted my save - fuming. Started a save with Everton (post BETA) and it's done the same. Had a brilliant first season too so was going to be a great save. 

Some people are saying that the end of the transfer market fixes it, but by that point I've got a 12 point head start - plus all the league's messed up because teams with poor youth are at the bottom of the table (Leicester were 20th for me).

I had the same problem on beta in the Scottish Championship. If you Holiday a day it might fix it, it did for me.