Repetitive Press Conferences

Hello All. Apologies if this has been posted already, 

I have managed to get Southend from league 2 to the championship in 2 seasons. Every press conference it asks me the sae question with regards a certain player climbing the leagues with me. This also happened on FM20 so I'm not sure if this is a bug on the new game. 

• SI Staff

Hey @foddepa15

Yes, if you're getting the same question far too often we can certainly a take a look

Can you provide a save please? Ideally one before a presser where it happened... or, if you're sure it happens very often, just a save where I can play along and see for myself :)

Thanks

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015264418-How-to-upload-files-for-support#text

Instead of creating a new thread i just wish to second this. One of several examples: I signed a player on a free this season, Fredrik Ulvestad from Djurgården, who is performing very well. Im getting the same question about him almost every press conference, roughly; "Are you happy to have signed a bargain?" 

• SI Staff
7 minutes ago, Laarko said:

Instead of creating a new thread i just wish to second this. One of several examples: I signed a player on a free this season, Fredrik Ulvestad from Djurgården, who is performing very well. Im getting the same question about him almost every press conference, roughly; "Are you happy to have signed a bargain?" 

Hi @Laarko

These will be question specific for will need to take a look at your save to game to get this logged separately. Are you able to start a new thread and upload your save game?

Thanks,
Dan